What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6. Thursday 12th April v Roosters @ Allianz Stadium

southsport

First Grade
Wests have been killing it,that Norths display was the best I have seen since Cody was playing for the Bears.
Remember the Norths lineup last year full of yesterday's men?
I was really impressed with Burns who looks NRL to me and the engine room of our pack all kids but big powerful kids,the halves were good,Gallen gave his award to Hawkins the 18 y.o half,methinks the Sharks are in there with cash!.
So much talent and promise! We will have a hard time keeping them!
Yeah, Gallen had a man crush on Hawkins, methinks we will lose him.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Money talks mate,the way Gallen was going on was sus!

I think he’s just trying to do what he did with Crichton. It would be a shame to see one of our juniors leave. From what I’ve heard he’s a good’un.

I would’ve assumed pecking order for 5/8th and halfback would be Arey, Walker, Doueihi, Tracey, Hawkins. That’s only because he’s young as well.

CliveC

Juniors
We’ve jumped from 11th to 6th on the LU power ratings!!
How well are we going?
The Norths team beats the leaders,the team is full of kids,the best Norths team I have seen since inception of the new reserve grade,the number of promising players is enough to keep any Souths fan content,the centres the halves the engine room all babies who will be able to step up to NRL if nurtured.
Souths looking better every week,Seibs take a bow,the boards decision to get rid of Maguire appears jusrtified.
Cast your mind back to last year when we had injuries in NRL we had bugger all to replace them?

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 I spoke to a Rorters guy who was the game and he said the Souths members and fans around him were going off like he hasn't seen in quite a while and that it was like we'd won the GF.

Andrew Denton is having a new show on here in Australia and yeah he used to be on our board and is a diehard Bunny. Well he was on radio over here this morning and the the radio guy Ray Hadley who as you know sometimes calls Ch 9 games well he said after the game you should've seen all our supporters coming up to him and all the sheer joy, passion and remarks coming out of our mouths!!!!! He said you'd have thought we'd won it all going off the passion!!

As we know Callmack we have the most diehard passionate members in the comp brother...........

They are foreverinourlol

ThingFish

Juniors
What is that and where can it be found??
It’s on this League Unlimited site. There are links sometimes at the top, bottoms or side of the forum.

If to go to the news section at the top of the screen it’s the first story.

The power ranking is calculated from a bunch of stats and what rank beats what rank that round. It indicates how a team is ranked against the other 15. They update the power ranks after the end of each round normally Monday nights.

So after Rd 5 we where 11th and after Rd 6 we now rank 6th.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It’s on this League Unlimited site. There are links sometimes at the top, bottoms or side of the forum.

If to go to the news section at the top of the screen it’s the first story.

The power ranking is calculated from a bunch of stats and what rank beats what rank that round. It indicates how a team is ranked against the other 15. They update the power ranks after the end of each round normally Monday nights.

So after Rd 5 we where 11th and after Rd 6 we now rank 6th.

I’m very interested to compare our 2018 stats with our 2017 stats at the end of the season. Only a few changes but it feels like I’m supporting a completely different side.

The mole reckons Peter Gentle is a big contributing factor to our success. He’s got the twins back to their best and most of our forwards firing. Our running meters are just nuts.