What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 v Souths

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Team for round 6.

1.Matt MOYLAN
2.Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
3.Dean WHARE
4.Jamal IDRIS
5.Josh MANSOUR
6.Jamie SOWARD
7.Peter WALLACE (C)
8.Sam MCKENDRY
9.Kevin KINGSTON (C)
10.Tim GRANT
11.Sika MANU
12.Elijah TAYLOR
13.Adam DOCKER

INTERCHANGE: 14. James SEGEYARO, 15. Jeremy LATIMORE, 16. Lewis BROWN, 17. Nigel PLUM, 18. Isaah YEO

greynurse

Juniors
I know it's a hard decision for cleary to choose between brown and peachey but I thought peachey impact from the bench was very important to team then picking brown in front of him. What does everyone else think?

MaxPower

Juniors
If anyone cared to actually check out the player weights for both the sides named, they would find there is actually not much difference between them.

maple_69

Bench
We've won plenty of forward battles against fancied opponents. They'll have to aim up but we have an excellebt long kicking game and Idris/Mansour to help us get the field position we need.

Nealo 12

Bench
Thank god we don't have anyone like Newcastlerabbit on our Panther forum ...fair dinkum that Souths site has been hijacked by their media department. Totally destroyed by bombarding it with propaganda.

Blues Riff

Bench
Hmmm yeah, not a single human response over there yet :oops:
It's good though. We need a big crowd, even if they just give us their money and sit in stunned silence :lol:

franklin2323

Immortal
Hmmm yeah, not a single human response over there yet :oops:
It's good though. We need a big crowd, even if they just give us their money and sit in stunned silence :lol:

Sadly we need them for a crowd. You know we are struggling when Gus begs for a crowd on twitter.

Blues Riff

Bench
We need the crowds for sure. Nothing unusual about Gus on Twittter though, We know what he watched on TV during the summer.

chrisD

Coach
I'll predict 17-18k. We won last week and there's massive Souths support here and many more will travel. Unless rain threatens.

franklin2323

Immortal
. Unless rain threatens.

That's the thing. We have the softest fan base out there. It's predicted to rain so people wont even bother attempted to go. I can't see more then 10k Panther fans there there in the dry. You can half that minimum if it rains given we are pretty this year really should be more.

Sime_11

Juniors
Gameplan: Soward & Wallace kick it out every set. dont let Inglis get some momentum