What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6: vs St. George 3,2,1

Broncodroid

Juniors
Brisbane Fans

Nominate your 3,2,1 points allocation here for the St. George game this afternoon. Remember, all votes are to be nominated before 5.00PM (EST)Thursday and allocated as follows:

3 -

2 -

1 -

I was to be attending this game though sit here suffering the mother of all colds and will sit in front of the tv listening to the jibberers on Ch9 with the majority.

Enjoy the game!

ethos

Live Update Team
Shame you missed it, would have been great to be there.

3 - Tonie Carroll
2 - Petero Civoniceva
1 - Shaun Berrigan

Thorn, Webcke and Tate just miss out.

Broncodroid

Juniors
Ok, great win from the mighty Broncos and there were many good performers so it is hard to leave a couple of guys out this week:

3pts - Tonie Carroll: I thought he was our best, he was awesome in defence and scored a nice try. Ran strongly for the entire game proving to be a handful. Played his way into the test team.

2pts - Petero Civoniceva: Ch9's M.O.M and you can't really argue, he once again did the little things brilliantly constantly taking on the Dragons team in both attack and defence.

1pt - Leon Bott: 3 tries, 2 crucial takes near his line and though the point could go to a handful of other guys, Bott takes it for mine. This will boost his confidence and how exciting is it as a Bronco fan to know we have ANOTHER potentially brilliant winger in the ranks.

Special mentions to Brent Tate who was awesome today, Darren Lockyer controlled the game well outpointing the disappointing Barrett and Shane Webcke was wound up today completely trampling the forwards on occasions.

Big Pete

Referee
3pts: Brad Thorn: 17 Hit Ups 150 Metres 34 tackles, he's finding his feet.

2pts: Tonie Carroll: awsome in attack and defence really lifts the team.

1pt: Shane Webke: Out did fellow prop Petero by 6 tackles and a few more metres, good hard game from him.

Honarable Mentions: Tate, Petero, Lockyer.

Also it was good to see Bott pick up 3, I hope he can find some confidence and look for the ball more.

Any news on Hunt?

Broncodroid

Juniors
Can I ask those nominating Berrigan, reasoning? NO, I am not needing you to justify your nomination was we can nominate who ever the hell we want though I am sitting here thinking, "why?".

I thought he was poor in defence today in particular the first half and whilst he did inject himself with some darting runs in attack, IMO he was not our best 3/4 today.

Ghoulies

Bench
I thought he was poor in defence today in particular the first half and whilst he did inject himself with some darting runs in attack, IMO he was not our best 3/4 today.

I opted for Berro mainly because I thought he had alot more thrown at him in attack, and only on a few occasions did Gaz get the better of him.

Saying that, I still think Tate had a blinder aswell.

JW

Coach
3 - Webcke
2 - Civoniceva
1 - Bott

Berrigan, Thorn and Carroll just miss out.

Another tough week to pick!

Cheers.

3- Bott (I know its unfair to others to say he was POTM, (not that theyd care lol) but i just think bott made huuuuge strides today, he scored a hat trick of tries proving that hes now a great finisher like we had last year in frawley and for many years with sailor and tuquri, he also was better in defence and superb under the high ball.

2- Civoniceva
1- Carroll

-20 points goes to scott minto who sucks haha

broncoman

Juniors
Broncodroid said:
Can I ask those nominating Berrigan, reasoning? NO, I am not needing you to justify your nomination was we can nominate who ever the hell we want though I am sitting here thinking, "why?".

i just like the way he went about things yesterday, he was caught out a few times in defence, but i think he did a pretty good job, ive also got a bit of a soft sot for berro, so sometimes i may tend to give him higher points in a close call...

Broncodroid

Juniors
Come on Bronco fans, there are more of you here, vote for the best 3 players from Brisbane vs St. George last Sunday.

Votes close Thursday 5.00pm EST.

Latest posts