What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6

AuckMel

Bench
Bulldogs v Pies
Bombers v Lions
Cats v Demons
Suns v Freo
Swans v Crows
Saints v Hawks
Blues v GWS
Port v Tigers
Eagles v Roos

Pies
Bombers
Cats
Freo
Swans
Saints
Blues
Port
Eagles

Will we see GWS have it's first huge (150+) loss? I think so. Some tricky games. Saints and Hawks could go either way and I smell a Suns win soon, but maybe this week is too early. Tigers are due soon too.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Eagles with yet another injury to a key player. North beating them could be the upset of the round.

As for the Swans. At the end of the game as well as our song we'll have Queen's "another one bites the dust" as we march on to 6-0.

I saw a stat saying 52% of teams that start 5-0 in the history of the AFL make the GF.

I like any stat saying my team is 52% likely of making a grand final.

6-0 after this week.

CyberKev

Staff member
I'll go the same as for Ian, with the exception of the Hawks and the Tigers.

AuckMel

Bench
Good win for the Crows. Suns nearly go up too. Pies were poor, but in fairness the Dogs were very good. Should have picked the Hawks.

BunniesMan

Immortal
neither are Swans
We lost by a kick to a team that was 4-1. Jetta kicks the last goal and we win. Big deal.

And the umpiring in the game was woeful. Adelaides defense plan was 2 have to guys on Reid. One either holding him or shoving out of the way while the other gets the ball. I counted half a dozen times Reid should have been given a free but it was ignored.

Oh well. I expected us to be 5-1 after 6 weeks, just got which game we'd lose wrong. Next week we'll beat Richmond and start another winning streak.

CyberKev

Staff member
And the umpiring in the game was woeful. Adelaides defense plan was 2 have to guys on Reid. One either holding him or shoving out of the way while the other gets the ball. I counted half a dozen times Reid should have been given a free but it was ignored.

Looks like what comes around goes around then...

CyberKev

Staff member
Perhaps, but there was a chance that they wouldn't be spudley enough.

Which was why I got sucked in to taking them in the FoxSports comp, where they were offering up 146 points as the joker.

As the old adage goes, 100% of nothing, still equals nothing, sigh.:oops:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Steve Motlop round 6 rising star nomination according to Facebook, well done to the young kitty