What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 non-Eels games thread

Gronk

Staff member
Roosters to bring that cocky Dragons team back down to earth with a thud.

giphy.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
Without Keary the Dragons are a shot here I reckon. Also with an actual goal kicker in the starting side

I wouldn't be betting on them but I wouldn't call it a huge upset either

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I just noticed Latrell Mitchell only has a 75% kicking percentage this year. He was top scorer in the NRL last year when they won the premiership. Then I saw his kicking percentage last year was only 77%

Merkins were saying Moses was a shit goalkicker coming into this season but he had a better percentage last year than Latrell Mitchell. This year he's one of the top kickers in the game, at almost 85%

IFR33K

Coach
I just noticed Latrell Mitchell only has a 75% kicking percentage this year. He was top scorer in the NRL last year when they won the premiership. Then I saw his kicking percentage last year was only 77%

Merkins were saying Moses was a shit goalkicker coming into this season but he had a better percentage last year than Latrell Mitchell. This year he's one of the top kickers in the game, at almost 85%

Well he was out of form kicking goals last year.

Gronk

Staff member
I really don’t get what a knock on is these days. Is there no such thing as a knock back anymore?

Happy MEel

First Grade
Latrell is a genuine superstar of the game but he can come up with some horrible defensive decisions.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well he was out of form kicking goals last year.
Here's the kicking percentages for last year's top eight:

77% Mitchell
82% Smith
75% Reynolds
74% Townsend (76% Holmes)
87% Maloney (78% Cleary)
83% Isaako
84% Widdop
76% Johnson

78% Moses