1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

The next edition of our exclusive weekly online e-magazine is here. The Front Row is your ideal guide to Round 12 of the NRL and Super League restart, with news, player stories, results, reports, teamlists, match stats and previews to accompany your weekend of footy viewing ahead.

This week's huge 44-page programme is a milestone in rugby league - the first global match programme covering both NRL and Super League under the same umbrella.

Some great features this week - an important chat Josh Wells has with a concussion expert on the way sports media approach head injuries; Paul Jobber speaks to Connor Watson as the Newcastle hooker position becomes more cursed; and legendary sports writer Steve Mascord joins the team with a piece on how Sunday's Super League restart will work as he interviews Leeds boss Gary Hetherington.

EDITION 10 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Round 7 - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Friday 26th April 7:35pm @Panthers Stadium

Discussion in 'South Sydney Rabbitohs' started by callmack1, Apr 22, 2019.

1. assess5

assess5 Juniors

I think running with the ball slows a player down, I think a player is faster, has better balance, if he can pump with both arms.

Remember when Nathan Merritt got run down by that second rower from ….can't remember but he was a SOO player for Qld.

Interested to see an hundred metre footrace between Souths wingers, wonder who the fastest to the slowest.
    Anybody know.

callmack1 likes this.
  2. ThingFish

ThingFish Juniors

Apparently Hiroti is the fastest at training.

I think Cookie would give them all a run for their money over 40m.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  3. assess5

assess5 Juniors

Maybe Hiroti needs a promotion.

4. ThingFish

ThingFish Juniors

Speed is only 1 part of a good NRL player. Plenty of fast players that don’t make it. If he’s any chance WB will know when.

5. assess5

assess5 Juniors

Watched Hiroti a few games in Canterbury Cup, goes alright I suppose, not bad not great, so?

6. Robbie 12

Robbie 12 Juniors

drop allen and bring up HIroti and get him to kick goals and Give AR a break

Go Bunnies likes this.