What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Premier League

girvie

Staff member
Newtown v Balmain Ryde, Saturday 3pm Henson Park
I tip Newtown, their backrow and back 3 look good.

Parramatta v Wests, Saturday 3.30pm Parramatta Stadium
I tip Parra, there are so many good players in their line up and they are in form.

Canberra v North Sydney, Sunday 12.40pm Canberra Stadium
I tip Norths, Canberra have lost Todd Carney and i think that they might struggle without him.

Manly v Souths Jnrs, Sunday 12.45pm Brookvale Oval
I tip Souths, their back 3 and their front row look good and Brett Kearney at five-eighth is a good player.

Newcastle v Canterbury, Sunday 1.00pm EnergyAustralia Stadium
I tip Newcastle in a close one.

Sydney City v St George Illawarra, Monday 1.15pm Aussie Stadium
I tip Roosters in a close one.

Jeffles

Bench
Jets
Parra
Raiders
Manly
Bulldogs
Saints

I'm hoping for a big crowd at Henson Park. Last year's corresponding clash drew over 2000. Unfortunately this week is a stand alone match (last year was a double header - JBC v Souths) but with Easts Flegg as a curtain raiser it should be a good day out.

Fanny Batter

Juniors
norths will hav it tuff goin 2 canberra i dont envy ne1 goin there at least its not that cold this time of yr.

newtown should thrash balmain there r a lot of ppl in the team with nrl experience.balmain look weak in the forwards.