What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Saturday 21st April v Raiders @ Central coast stadium

doyen

Bench
Isn’t Cody Walker playing some great footy too? Some great ball playing from him this year. Opposition teams would be fretting every time he touches the ball.

I love Cody-----skill-wise I rate him our classiest player ATM----considering GI is not really at his peak anymore!!

callmack1

Staff member
Sths are playing a very good brand of watchable RL now & I reckon it will take them a long way this season if they remain adventurous!! If they continue to play in this vein ,& lose,I couldn't give a faeces!!! It's v/good to watch!!
In the previous 2 yrs it was ghastly & basically a chore to suffer--I only watched the MADGIC style,as you know,out of loyalty. Turfing Madge was the best decision Sths have made in a long time.
I don't know about not caring if we lose, I certainly care but you're right Doyen, it doesn't hurt quite as much if we lose but still play a great game.

Latest posts