What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs Knights

Girds89

Bench
Good first half in nsw cup. Penrith way to strong first 40.

Turuva, tago, may all been very good and our pack really belted them. Tago in particular has carved them up. There dragons defence on that side of the field has been pretty average tho.

Naden hasn't had a lot to do but he's carrys have been really strong. Made his tackles but hasn't really seen any traffic.

Girds89

Bench
End result bit of a walk in the park for nsw cup boys.
Tago was the standout.
Hopefully falls isn't hurt to bad
Naden had just a solid game. Strong runs when he had to but never really saw the ball. Good opportunistic try.
Good performance by all really

Kilkenny

Coach
Shame this game is on Thursday night. Probably good for impartial fans but we miss out on the opportunity of having another full house had it been on any other day.

Original Name

Juniors
I’m assuming Momo’s replacement will be a straight swap with someone in NSW Cup or worst case scenario he plays Tyrone May at right centre (I really hope this isn’t the case).

I doubt he will be moving around multiple positions, doesn’t seem like Ivan’s style.
We beat a much more intense teams in Souths in the semis and a couple of others throughout the year with May at centre. It doesn't matter that much until against a team that bullied us in the middle and May's soft runs kill any possibble momentum when we're struggling for it.

panthersam

Juniors
We beat a much more intense teams in Souths in the semis and a couple of others throughout the year with May at centre. It doesn't matter that much until against a team that bullied us in the middle and May's soft runs kill any possibble momentum when we're struggling for it.

Yeah my reasoning is more so that I’d much rather see one of the many other options we have before May plays that role, as opposed to being worried by not being able to win if May is in the centres. Can’t see us losing either way!

Shame this game is on Thursday night. Probably good for impartial fans but we miss out on the opportunity of having another full house had it been on any other day.

Agreed. This would’ve been a great Fri/Sat night game or Sunday arvo game in terms of attendance.

Plus there would’ve been a couple of bus loads of Knights fans travelling down the M1.

WestyLife

First Grade
Possibly get Dyl and Api back!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
If ivan refuses to name him it's just poor/stubborn coaching imo. He's definitely the next best option behind momo 100%. Imo I think he offers more than momo in attack tbh.

I understand he has to prove himself after last year. I just think he's the missing link in the team. He's passion, attacking ability, friendships etc...

Anyone that watched nados highlights that I posted should be able to see he's the centre we need. If he's pulled his finger out and made defence a priority since last year then the rest looks after itself. If he hasn't then let him go but after last year, he's attacking ability, combination with Staines and love for the boys, he deserves a chance imo to play in this 2021 team

The guy was off his head on coke the night before the Grand Final, he's lucky to have a contract. I dont begruge Ivan for never picking him again..

Blues Riff

Bench
I'm expecting Dyl to go to a new level once he's back. His fitness will still be good, and he'll want to make amends for his (self inflicted) injury.

Sime_11

Juniors
Nades for Momo should he get suspended - keep Crichton at FB and hold Edwards this week, wouldn't say no to Api coming in this week but we can afford to give both another week off.

Latest posts