What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs Knights

franklin2323

Immortal
Because it's a very small number to be using statistics

Of course but you don't want to change the centres every few weeks.

During origin I would actually use Burton as a straight swap for Cleary. So you can assess him on the right then have a bigger sample size

franklin2323

Immortal
He has played 2 more games and has 1 more try assists. Burton has 2 linebreaks assists and has scored the same amount of tries. I mean you cannot draw any conclusions from that at all the sample size is way to small.

Nope but nothing in that says to drop Mom either though.

betcats

Referee
Nope but nothing in that says to drop Mom either though.

Of courese. I am not saying its clear cut, I think its the opposite of clear cut tbh. But if you put a gun to my head and tell me to pick two centres for the year i'd have to go with Burton and Critta. In form they would be the two best IMO. That being said I think Cleary will likely stick with Mom and I can't blame him for that.

Whoever we pick we are leaving more than one genuine NRL player out at full strength.

franklin2323

Immortal
Of courese. I am not saying its clear cut, I think its the opposite of clear cut tbh. But if you put a gun to my head and tell me to pick two centres for the year i'd have to go with Burton and Critta. In form they would be the two best IMO. That being said I think Cleary will likely stick with Mom and I can't blame him for that.

Whoever we pick we are leaving more than one genuine NRL player out at full strength.

Possibly they are the best centres but in a 17 man game across a whole season you go for stable and Burton is going to move around for sure.

The 17 needs all 3 in. How best to do that becomes the question

1. Sadee Sub LABAN
2. Logan DICKSON
3. Elone TAUFA
4. Ethan CLARK-WOOD
5. Flynn ISAACS
6. Niwhai PURU
7. Hayden BONANNO
8. Mavrik GEYER
9. Connor MASON
10. Liam HENRY
11. Hohepa PURU
12. Vito TEVAGA
13. Brad FEARNLEY

14. Immanuel TAGALOAMATUA
15. Ilai TUIA
16. Sunita LOTOANIU
17. Tyreece TONGA
18. Luke BAIN
19. Zac DUCLOS

Panthers NSW Cup coach Peter Wallace has named his squad to face Newcastle Knights at BlueBet Stadium on Thursday.

The Panthers are coming off a strong win over the Dragons and looking to continue their unbeaten start to the 2021 season.
1. Sunia TURUVA
2. Robert JENNINGS
3. Brent NADEN
4. Izack TAGO
5. Taylan MAY
6. Jaeman SALMON
7. Kurt FALLS
8. Jayden TANNER
9. Brendan HANDS
10. Lindsay SMITH
11. John FAIUMU
12. Scott SORENSEN
13. J'maine HOPGOOD

14. Soni LUKE
15. Alec SUSINO
16. Billy TSIKRIKAS
17. Tom JENKINS

Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has named his squad to face Newcastle Knights at BlueBet Stadium on Thursday.

The 17-man side is unchanged from that which defeated the Broncos in Brisbane last week.

The availability of Paul Momirovski depends on whether the club is successful in having his dangerous contact charge downgraded at NRL Judiciary on Tuesday night.

Api Koroisau (broken wrist) and Dylan Edwards (broken hand) have been named in the reserves as they continue to work their way back from injury.
1. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
2. Charlie STAINES - sponsored by Chemtools
3. Paul MOMIROVSKI - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
4. Matt BURTON - sponsored by Hertz
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Granville PlastaMasta
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
7. Nathan CLEARY (c) - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
8. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by East Blaxland Butchery
9. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by Casella Express
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Hix Group
11. Viliame KIKAU - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
12. Kurt CAPEWELL - sponsored by MKJ Projects
13. Isaah YEO (c) - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans

14. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
15. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
16. Matt EISENHUTH - sponsored by Potter Automotive
17. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by El Gringos Locos
18. Scott SORENSEN - sponsored by Stylus Blinds
19. Robert JENNINGS - sponsored by Uphire
20. Apisai KOROISAU - sponsored by Lonestar Rib House & Brews Penrith
21. Dylan EDWARDS - sponsored by You. Me. Brand. Now.