What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Newcastle Team List Thread

Gronk

Staff member
Is Manu back ?
Is Fergo back?

Hopefully yes to both with Hoff and Stone dropping out of the 17.

Newie are never easy at home.

emjaycee

Coach
Mau is going to find it very hard to get back into yesterdays team. Injuries withstanding.
NBrown and Ma'u are probably walk up starts to be honest. NBrown to 13 and Teps to bench for Stone. Manu to bench for dare I say it Peni perhaps?

hindy111

Post Whore
NBrown and Ma'u are probably walk up starts to be honest. NBrown to 13 and Teps to bench for Stone. Manu to bench for dare I say it Peni perhaps?

Problem for Manu is he hasn't played nrl since the international break last season.
A game for Wenty wouldn't hurt. But he prob takes a bench spot.

Wenty should get gjennings,gower,hoffman,stone all back this week. Maybe even another if D.Browns ready. They will also have W.Smith soon and Stefano I think I read rnd 8 or 9

EelsFan05

Bench
I don't know. I think NBrown is the only walk up start between the two. On yesterday's form Stone will get another couple or games while Mau works his way back through Wenty, before getting a spell himself.

emjaycee

Coach
1 change .
Blake in - Hoff back to bench.

Source: www.parraeels.com.au

And Ma'u added to extended bench.

Full list:
1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Takairangi
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Jaeman Salmon
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Marata Niukore
13. Tepai Moeroa
Interchange
14. Peni Terepo
15. Tim Mannah
16. Oregon Kaufusi
17. Ray Stone
18. Manu Ma’u
19. Kane Evans
20. Josh Hoffman
21. George Jennings

Bazal

Post Whore
We've won 2 of our last 12 vs Newie and I think only ten since the meaningless last game of the cancelled 2001 season.

I basically just expect a loss against them. Hoodoos are real

We've won 2 of our last 12 vs Newie and I think only ten since the meaningless last game of the cancelled 2001 season.

We got this Baz. You can blame me if it goes pear shaped but I'm feeling confident after not being the kiss of death yesterday. We are gonna touch them up.

Eelogical

Referee

Hoodoo's are there to be broken. We have at least four of them and all of them are away from home. Raiders, Knights, Cowboys and the Warriors. Hoodoos are all in the mind.

Incorrect

Coach

Danny Levi plays like a reserve grader pretty much all year every year but for some reason he plays like a mix of Cam Smith and Josh Hodgson whenever he plays against us. He absolutely murdered us in the ruck in 2017 from memory when we finished top 4 but couldn't beat the Knights in the closing stages of the regular season...