What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7

amnrlfan

Juniors
USARL

Oneida (1-5) vs Thirteens (1-5) - Both teams sit at the bottom of the table and are out of the playoff picture. This match is a toss up. Whichever team comes to play will win.

Slayers (6-0) vs Axemen (5-1) - This should be the match of the week. Should be a defense game until the end. The Axemen may have the heat on their side with a heat wave hitting the east coast. Axemen by 10.

Fight (5-1) vs Titans (1-5) - Fight should have no problem beating a struggling Titans squad.

Rebellion (2-4) vs Warriors (3-3) - This is the last chance the Rebellion have to keep their playoff hopes alive. Warriors have more experience and may be too much for the Rebellion to take on late in the season. Warriors by 12+.

AMNRL

Bulls (2-3) vs Knights (4-1) - Knights by 10+.

Vipers (0-4) vs Sharks (3-3) - Sharks by 20+.

Wildcats (3-1) vs Raiders (3-3) - Wildcats by 4.

deluded pom?

Coach
Time for the Slayers to regroup and focus on the task in hand. They now know what the 2011 version of the Axemen are all about.

Choo Choo

Juniors
Time for the Slayers to regroup and focus on the task in hand. They now know what the 2011 version of the Axemen are all about.

Tough loss, not going to blame the heat, etc. That's just an excuse. We simply got outdistanced yesterday. Yes we now know the 2011 Axemen and will be ready when we see them again on August 27th.

Cheby

Juniors
Warriors beat the Rebellion by a few tries, but I'm useless at keeping track of the score while playing. Just figured since it hadn't been said yet...

Warriors beat the Rebellion by a few tries, but I'm useless at keeping track of the score while playing. Just figured since it hadn't been said yet...

Final Score was 32-18

The Warriors played a great game... In the End our season can be summed up with Rookie mistakes, and inability to score in the Red Zone - Thats american for within the 20 meter line... in ability to take full advantage of our great defensive efforts when we caused the other teams to make errors... (New Haven, Jax, DC, and even in the 2nd half of our Philly blowout.)

That being said i see a bright future for the RIR and i am proud of the team and how far we have come with only 2 Americans every playing League before and the majority of the the players only playing union for no more than a few seasons as they are on average 21yrs old.

We look to end the season strong with a Win Next week against Oneida -- which we don't take for granted as many of their injured players are rumored to be returning.

The Rebellion would like to thank all our opponents as they have class and respect in the way they play on and off the field

Last edited:

Choo Choo

Juniors
Final Score was 32-18

The Warriors played a great game... In the End our season can be summed up with Rookie mistakes, and inability to score in the Red Zone - Thats american for within the 20 meter line... in ability to take full advantage of our great defensive efforts when we caused the other teams to make errors... (New Haven, Jax, DC, and even in the 2nd half of our Philly blowout.)

That being said i see a bright future for the RIR and i am proud of the team and how far we have come with only 2 Americans every playing League before and the majority of the the players only playing union for no more than a few seasons as they are on average 21yrs old.

We look to end the season strong with a Win Next week against Oneida -- which we don't take for granted as many of their injured players are rumored to be returning.

The Rebellion would like to thank all our opponents as they have class and respect in the way they play on and off the field

Like I told you guys after our week 3 match, you are right on the cusp of becoming a dominant team in this league. You definitely kept us on our toes the entire match. It's amazing what you've been able to achieve in year one. Keep it up! See you on Sat as we take on the 13's in the double header.

Cheby

Juniors
I'll echo what Danny said. I was very impressed with Rhode Island, especially as a first year team. Keep it up!

Latest posts