What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Panthers: Thursday 20th April 7:50pm @Accor Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
How good was it not having Atkins involved in a Souths v Penrith match. I thought the reffing was good. Infringement count was 6 all too Gerry Sutton was fair.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Watch that moment off the Cody poor kick to there 63mins in and S. Crichton is streaking away we are in sixes and sevens I thought he was gonna steak away but look who was chasing from the moment S. Crichton started streaking away our hooker that doesn’t stop Damien and just short of halfway he made a crucial tackle.

I have not seen it mentioned much I don’t think people are appreciating that play enough that tackle had to be made in a big moment that’s an origin type play from Damien.

I see him on Souths social media cop some criticism sometimes which is necessary sometimes which is not but where are those people that criticise him? Why don’t they at least show up and praise him as well for the good he does……

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Watch that moment off the Cody poor kick to there 63mins in and S. Crichton is streaking away we are in sixes and sevens I thought he was gonna steak away but look who was chasing from the moment S. Crichton started streaking away our hooker that doesn’t stop Damien and just short of halfway he made a crucial tackle.

I have not seen it mentioned much I don’t think people are appreciating that play enough that tackle had to be made in a big moment that’s an origin type play from Damien.

I see him on Souths social media cop some criticism sometimes which is necessary sometimes which is not but where are those people that criticise him? Why don’t they at least show up and praise him as well for the good he does……
Cookie has been MUCH better this season.
Pretty much every single game played so far this season.
No complaints from me.