What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 - Raiders vs Rabbitohs: Thursday 29th April 7:50pm @GIO Stadium

Travitoh

First Grade
What was AJ doing there? May as well have just waved Scott through. Always put pressure on the ball carrier in a 2+ on 1

Rabbits20

Immortal
This ref is f**ked now one in the bin and 8-0 six agains!

I am damn pissed!

Come on boys hold on

Rabbits20

Immortal

GLORY GLORY TO SOUTH SYDNEY SOUTH SYDNEY MARCHES ON........

WHEN SPEAKING OF THE CHAMPIONS ONE STANDA ABOVE THE REST

OF GLORIES OLD AND RECORDS PROUD WHEN OFTEN PUT TO TEST

FINE TRADITIONS HISTORY THAT OTHERS CANNOT BEST THEY WEAR THE RED AND GREEN

Altogether now!

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Well that was a garbage game
Against a potential top 4 team we needed to be better.
Thankfully for us Williams was ruled out and they can’t win a second half to save their lives otherwise we would have lost that game. Also Reynolds is going to the Cronulla and loosing his general kicks and goal kicking will hurt us Bittersweet win.

NovoBunny94

Juniors
I think he''s referring to the fact Johns went for Canberra. He had a big article in the SMH today about how they were going to win.
I was worried - it was a bit of a danger game tbh. Canberra with there backs to the wall, no wins in 3 games, little points in 2nd half’s.. he had a point

callmack1

Staff member
Yeeeehaaaaa what a fantastic win!!! Stoked to get the breakthrough in Canberra which feels like it's been ages. Tough, gritty, grinding, call it what you like because the most important thing is that we won!! A victory made all the more tough and gritty when you consider the fact we were without Trell, Murray and Tatola.

Wasn't happy with the first half. We came out a bit slow and sluggish and we were just getting out-enthused by Canberra. That continued for most of the half to leave me quite disappointed at half time. However, the second half was a different stroy. In this stanza, we relly turned it on, sorted our completion rate out, sorted our defence out and everything just came along with that. We dominated much of that second half and just ground them out, we looked fantastic throughout that period actually. it was clinical.

Just so stoked to get that win, a significant one in the context of our Season. 7 in a row!! Yeeeeehaaaaa!!