What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Tigers

Dorsai

Juniors
Dufty and Norman must already have their contracts drying as they have both stopped having a go. The whole team looks like 3 rd graders. You can see we have no depth once a player is off. 4 weeks of promise to 3 weeks of shite.

Wests were always going to win it, we never looked in it. Another week of disappointment. Is the Bulldogs coach on the outer next week for the media to talk them up for the week?

Unsainty79

Juniors
I’m surprised at a lot of people having a full on crack here. I know we won 4 in a row but you cannot have honestly thought we’ve become a great team due to Griffin. For a few years now we’ve been shocking & we’ve blamed it on Mary, however, ultimately, we are a really average squad.

Yes we have effort but that’s about it. We are a long, long time from troubling the big guns.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I’m surprised at a lot of people having a full on crack here. I know we won 4 in a row but you cannot have honestly thought we’ve become a great team due to Griffin. For a few years now we’ve been shocking & we’ve blamed it on Mary, however, ultimately, we are a really average squad.

Yes we have effort but that’s about it. We are a long, long time from troubling the big guns.
Mate sorry but you need to look up the meaning of EFFORT ...you must be joking

Illusion

Bench

Need new halves 9 and 1 for starter ..... Said before the start of this game they would play the tigers back to form ....

Red V for life

Juniors
I have no words.

Back to the McGregor era where you just knew this is what they’d dish up and boy, they didn’t disappoint.

Only Vaughan and McGuire for mine can hold their heads up from the forwards. Kerr needs a spell in reggies.

The backs are just as much a dog’s breakfast. Lost patience with Norman and losing patience with Dufty.

I shudder to think what Melbourne will do to us in a couple of weeks.

Latest posts