What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Tigers

SBD82

Coach
Any word on Bud?

If not I assume we’ll see

1. Mbye
6. Amone
7. Hunt
9. McCullough
14. McGuire.

itsme

Juniors
Amone can make tackles pretty well but missing 6 today having been run at by big forwards does create a little bit of concern. Nonetheless he'll improve on that heaps as he grows as a footballer. Hard to come by a 5/8 that comes in and is instantly an amazing defender
Agree it can take them a while defensively. But purely based on where they are at in their current development, Sullivan gets my vote.

With Bird, Sua and most likely Suli out, Hook has his hands full getting the side ready for the Tigers.

Bud Sullivan suffered a serious concussion so I doubt he will be playing first grade against the Tigers.

Fuimono for Sua
Moga for Suli
Mbye for Bird
Sloan for Mbye

Alternatively, Matt Fegai to centre and Moga to wing

Dragons154

Juniors
It’s unfortunate for bird and Su’a, both really started to hit their stride.

you’d assume that amone would take the 6, Fui for Su’a and bud to 14. Although I could also see Sloan filling the 14 and shifting to 1 and mybe to 6 is amone isn’t cutting it.

Moga or Ramsey to wing with Matt shifting to centre.

this is a pretty important game in our season tbh. We have a fairly soft draw to the back end of our season and a 5-5 record at the end of round 10 will season us go pretty well tbh

Latest posts