What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Tigers

Shaun_Timmins

Juniors

NRL squad for Round 8 v Wests Tigers –​

1. Moses Mbye – sponsored by EFEX
2. Mat Feagai – sponsored by Aspec Masonry
3. Moses Suli – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
6. Jack Bird – sponsored by Carinya Village – Jindabyne
7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by Belle Property
8. Francis Molo – sponsored by Deicorp
9. Andrew McCullough – sponsored by St George Food Distributors
10. George Burgess – sponsored by Gym Solutions
11. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Modus Projects
12. Josh McGuire – sponsored by Shire Steel and Fabrication
13. Jack de Belin – sponsored by TripADeal

Interchange:
14. Talatau Amone – sponsored by DEMOCO
15. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Jamesons Strata Management
16. Aaron Woods – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
17. Tyrell Fuimaono – sponsored by TLE Alexandria
18. Tautau Moga
19. Jackson Ford
20. Josh Kerr
21. Tyrell Sloan
22. Cody Ramsey
23. Jack Gosiewski
24. Jayden Sullivan

Unavailable for selection –​

Billy Burns (foot) – indefinite
Max Feagai (ankle/leg) – indefinite
Jaydn Su'A (ankle) – indefinite

justadragon

Bench
my gut feeling is Mbye will go to 6 and Sloan will come back in the side, I dont think Sullivan will be there, Amone to remain 14 and Fui in for Su'a, he has had a couple of good games in ressies. There is no doubt we will need more creativity out of the halves but what is my main concern is Rav not scoring a try since game one, what has happened to that side of our attack, and should be rectified immediately, maybe they are standing too flat and not enough depth, poor service , you name it but we are really wasting Rav there, if the Tigers are vulnerable , they will be out wide, so we need our edges firing on all cylinders, not just spluttering along as battering rams.

FlameThrower

Bench
my gut feeling is Mbye will go to 6 and Sloan will come back in the side, I dont think Sullivan will be there, Amone to remain 14 and Fui in for Su'a, he has had a couple of good games in ressies. There is no doubt we will need more creativity out of the halves but what is my main concern is Rav not scoring a try since game one, what has happened to that side of our attack, and should be rectified immediately, maybe they are standing too flat and not enough depth, poor service , you name it but we are really wasting Rav there, if the Tigers are vulnerable , they will be out wide, so we need our edges firing on all cylinders, not just spluttering along as battering rams.
Rava would have scored a couple more, if only Lomax had passed properly, rather than those crazy no look flick passes .

justadragon

Bench
Rava would have scored a couple more, if only Lomax had passed properly, rather than those crazy no look flick passes .
yep agree, but they never get to run into clear space where they can really wind up and hit the line at pace, on the Lomax note im glad we saw no ego trip from him yesterday, just stuck to his guns concentrated on what he needed to do and played good footy.

Latest posts