What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 - NRL Magic Round in Brisbane

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
is anyone else a bit worried about how the suncorp surface is going to stand up to 8 games being played there over one weekend?

thank god we aren't the last game this week!

I'm still worried since we're the 6th game overall and 3rd game on the same day. If anyone has a knee, hamstring or ankle issue I'd think twice about playing them

T.S Quint

Coach
This magic round is a stupid idea.
The fact that it is in Brisbane is even stupider.
That the Broncos aren’t playing a home game this weekend is the stupidest thing of all time!

Snoochies

First Grade
It may be a home game for the Storm but it will feel more like an Eels home game up here, Parra have a huge support base north of the border. Rather play Melbourne here than down there.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Is this the team list thread? Timmy's foot looked a 2 weeker to me. We might have to tolerate Kane for 6 minutes again.

Gronk

Staff member
^^^

Parramatta Eels side
1. Clint Gutherson
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Takairangi
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Jaeman Salmon
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Marata Niukore
13. Tepai Moeroa

Interchange
14. Peni Terepo
15. Tim Mannah
16. Oregon Kaufusi
17. Manu Ma’u

18. Ray Stone
19. Kane Evans
20. Will Smith
21. George Jennings

Bandwagon

Staff member
^^^

Parramatta Eels side
1. Clint Gutherson
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Takairangi
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Jaeman Salmon
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Marata Niukore
13. Tepai Moeroa

Interchange
14. Peni Terepo
15. Tim Mannah
16. Oregon Kaufusi
17. Manu Ma’u

18. Ray Stone
19. Kane Evans
20. Will Smith
21. George Jennings

I like the look of that not as depleted side!

Not seeing anything about Moeroa fighting the charge. I guess he took early guilty plea.

Another thing I don't like about doing that is it's a double whammy cos the next time you're charged not only do you already have carryover points but you then have a further loading from this offence.

Djay

Juniors
Reckon it will be Parra, we normally bring 15k with us doing well we might get 20k Eels fans. Storm do have a following up here but not as big as ours.
Yea, whenever we play up there our support looks awesome, the fact it's not against Brisbane and it's magic round could have the crowd in our favour.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Storm lost to the Sharks and Roosters when both those teams were missing 800 players so we are absolute trash if we don't beat them

Djay

Juniors
Oh and Perenara's ref against Melbourne of all teams, being ambushed already.

Latest posts