What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos: Thursday 5th May 7:50pm @Accor Stadium

handyman2190

Bench
Looked at the rotations and minutes. A surprising use of the interchange.

Paulo 0 mins
Moale 16 mins
Knight 21 mins
Tatola 36 mins (hooked for his errors)
Havili 48 mins
Arrow 59 mins
Peoples 64 mins
Murray 76 mins

Peoples played on an edge so fair enough.

Don't understand why there is an OB on interchange. This is rare in club footy but Souths seemed to have included one several times this season. Surely Shaq Mitchell could have been this spot? Was there an injury cloud with one of the starting OB's?

Moale and Knight small mins put plenty of work onto Murray and Arrow. Include Havili in that, it's a very small middle that played the bulk of the match, hence my suggestion re Shaq Mitchell before.

Need established big bodies like TomB and Nicho back ASAP.
We are short on props by the look of it,the only one performing is thomas and he was out, and has been given permission to look elsewere, what a farce, so our go forward was ordinary, and tatola somethings wrong, id like to congratulate peoples, he has done his apprentiship in nsw cup for a few years now and given his oportunity gave it the passion and performance he should be proud of.
Its a pity he isnt a front rower,or should we play arrow there and drop the underperformers who lack heart.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
We are short on props by the look of it,the only one performing is thomas and he was out, and has been given permission to look elsewere, what a farce, so our go forward was ordinary, and tatola somethings wrong, id like to congratulate peoples, he has done his apprentiship in nsw cup for a few years now and given his oportunity gave it the passion and performance he should be proud of.
Its a pity he isnt a front rower,or should we play arrow there and drop the underperformers who lack heart.

I am fuming something so simple as lodging a form and we can’t do it a big fine coming our way. If we win we would’ve lost the 2 competition points anyway.

I only get told off for calling it as I personally see it but I’m gonna say it anyway. I have sat at the last 2 home games and Ilias is too quiet he’s not barking at the troops or directing the boys around. His kicking game needs massive work too I was told by many his kicking game was his strongest asset well I’m not seeing it at all in fact we would currently have one of the worst kicking games in the NRL. Re Taaffe he’s a utility player mate and he’s being found out at fullback big time. Issue is we have nobody else to put back there. On Cook he’s being criticised heavily but when the halves do not demand the ball or call for it he has to pass to someone. He’s tackling his heart out and he is running the ball better than last year. Cody I agree is our biggest issue right now something is very off with him. His attitude stinks.

People talk about oh it was rebuild time but look how the Roosters manage their roster their goal is to be top 4 every year with their recruitment and attention to detail. For us it seems we are happy to slip back with how our recruitment has been and when you slip back it can be very hard to get back. I have grave concerns with what Ello is doing in regards to our recruitment and retention.

big hit!

Bench

The club is currently short because of injuries. 3 of them were unavailable Thursday - Nicholls, Burgess, Sele. Those 3 are probably in the best 17. Host would be also so that's 4 players. Chee Kam is unavailable hence why they brought in Peoples from outside top 30.

handyman2190

Bench

I am fuming something so simple as lodging a form and we can’t do it a big fine coming our way. If we win we would’ve lost the 2 competition points anyway.

I only get told off for calling it as I personally see it but I’m gonna say it anyway. I have sat at the last 2 home games and Ilias is too quiet he’s not barking at the troops or directing the boys around. His kicking game needs massive work too I was told by many his kicking game was his strongest asset well I’m not seeing it at all in fact we would currently have one of the worst kicking games in the NRL. Re Taaffe he’s a utility player mate and he’s being found out at fullback big time. Issue is we have nobody else to put back there. On Cook he’s being criticised heavily but when the halves do not demand the ball or call for it he has to pass to someone. He’s tackling his heart out and he is running the ball better than last year. Cody I agree is our biggest issue right now something is very off with him. His attitude stinks.

People talk about oh it was rebuild time but look how the Roosters manage their roster their goal is to be top 4 every year with their recruitment and attention to detail. For us it seems we are happy to slip back with how our recruitment has been and when you slip back it can be very hard to get back. I have grave concerns with what Ello is doing in regards to our recruitment and retention.
Presisley what ive been saying and being told to chill out, now the shits hit the fan and everyones brawling, and im sorry to say ive been proved right. Solly and pappas have a lot to answer to, this over 30s policy,this disrespecting our elder experienced players has demoralised the team,they f**ked up milfs paperwork now f**ked up peoples, which is why i have gone on we need a propper recruiter/cap manager, similar to what richo was,ello has been thrown in from team manager to jack of all trades and its not working, what its done has shown our office is a rabble now the team is a rabble, the first team from a grand final to not making the 8, this is mismanagment ,a farce