What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 - Rabbitohs vs Storm: Thursday 6th May 7:50pm @Stadium Australia

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Sorry with my earlier post, it just reminded me of when those broncos fans were burning their jerseys (albeit they looked like Bali specials) all over a game. I get we are all passionate in our own ways. And look sharkies almost got 50 put on them tonight. So I don’t feel so bad haha.
Yeah haha but the difference between the Sharks and Us is pretty big.
I’m passionate (good and bad) about Souths.. I cried when they win the GF and I’m only a young guy... don’t know what to say about last nights game...

Yeah haha but the difference between the Sharks and Us is pretty big.
I’m passionate (good and bad) about Souths.. I cried when they win the GF and I’m only a young guy... don’t know what to say about last nights game...

Shrug of the shoulders and move on.

50 nil these days is like 30 nil back in the day.

Bronco burning is really just the manifestation of a sense of entitlement from some of the fans. Like watching your new Mercedes fall apart after a couple of years. You were always better off buying the Subaru or Toyota and servicing it with the best gear.

Besides, 50 nil say on the table-is the same as 1 nil.

It’s not like you lose 6 points for leakage.

very quiet on this page

I think everyone is still a bit shocked.

When something is done it’s done and maybe public grieving is not always constructive.

There’s a whole lot of anger when we lose which is way too often. It’s just a spiral down.

It’s death by a thousand cuts if you over analyse.

The score was just a gross anomaly it can’t really be entertained seriously.

Better to have the catastrophe now than later in the season. So I prefer a strategic silence sometimes.

just my view, each to their own.

Well personally, I never ever want to speak of or think about this game ever again.

You gotta take what you can from it Callmack.

Every second of your life is the learning experience and leave it there.

Adam O’Brien’s philosophy on life. But the best criticism is always constructive, framed positive and build.

That’s what @Jim Rockford and the Hughes family of Canterbury Bankstown fame believe.

So it’s done and dusted, if I was Wayne, no big video session on it. Take 3 basic points, discuss for 10 minutes and be done with it.

Last edited:

Latest posts