What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Sea Eagles

BLM01

First Grade
Game day.
Must win for both teams.
Shame about the 630pm kick off.
Does anybody actually enjoy watching NRL at 630pm on a Sunday? Bring back the 2pm games.
I hate it for a lot of reasons.if you want to go and watch live.....but an excuse to go to a local on a Sunday night for a feed and a beer

Dragonsamy

Bench
Hi mate the weather at the moment , where I am is stunning for a winter's day .... It was suppose to rain ... ?

Hazz
Right now at kogarah it's just starting to cloud over. It Supposed to rain from 4 o'clock onwards for the whole night and tomorrow by looks but hasn't started yet.
It's warm the grounds in good condition Considering the sharks played there already this weekend.
It will be slippery by kickoff

hazzbeen

Bench
Hazz
Right now at kogarah it's just starting to cloud over. It Supposed to rain from 4 o'clock onwards for the whole night and tomorrow by looks but hasn't started yet.
It's warm the grounds in good condition Considering the sharks played there already this weekend.
It will be slippery by kickoff
Yea Samy I'm not far from the ground , the weather has been great ....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I hate it for a lot of reasons.if you want to go and watch live.....but an excuse to go to a local on a Sunday night for a feed and a beer
If I’m heading to my local on a sunday, I’d prefer to head there in the afternoon.

That’s when all the cool kids head out..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You should be happy that someone is replying to you Stanley. You don't have many friends here champion.
Lol.. I don’t give a shit how many anonymous personas do or don’t like my anonymous persona..

But you’ve certainly started following me around like a bad smell..

How about you see if you can keep on topic rather than calling names?

It’s game day..

redv13

Bench
Lol.. I don’t give a shit how many anonymous personas do or don’t like my anonymous persona..

But you’ve certainly started following me around like a bad smell..

How about you see if you can keep on topic rather than calling names?

It’s game day..
No need to get huffy puffy matey. I was on topic, a few of us here were discussing the weather at Kogarah. I’m sure you could understand how important the weather is for this big game. Let’s hope for a StGeorge victory ay?? I’m sure both you and I can agree on that??

Latest posts