What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Sharks

WestyLife

First Grade
For me, the journey is far more satisfying than the destination. A GF win is just a cherry on top of a successful season.

Nah it's all pointless without a gf. Only people who'll remember the winning run is Panthers fans and commentators when talking about obscure records.

age.s

First Grade
Because it's simply not true. Theirs only 1 goal in this sport and we haven't won it since 2003

I dunno about "not true". If someone can appreciate a season where we win everything but the gf then more power to them. I'm never going to be able to see it that way though.

Original Name

Juniors
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...k/news-story/8d2d6f9b125d175baa5b6d5934f27fc6
Can anyone here post the text obviously the Kikau's like 26 and still has going to get better but any hard numbers would be interesting and I'm sure some people would be keen to know Kikau's current strength numbers. IIRC the S&C coach said Cleary clean deadlifts 140kgs which is very impressive for someone his size when he was talking about pound for pound strength in the team.

murraymob

Coach
If it is wet and windy like this tomorrow night the crowd will be well down not good for Penrith but bonus is clearys bombs would hate to have to catch them in the wind and rain

Girds89

Bench
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...k/news-story/8d2d6f9b125d175baa5b6d5934f27fc6
Can anyone here post the text obviously the Kikau's like 26 and still has going to get better but any hard numbers would be interesting and I'm sure some people would be keen to know Kikau's current strength numbers. IIRC the S&C coach said Cleary clean deadlifts 140kgs which is very impressive for someone his size when he was talking about pound for pound strength in the team.

Maybe you mean power clean 140kgs. Deadlifting 140kgs is not a lot and even the smallest players in the nrl would do that comfortably.

For one rep Cleary would deadlift over 200kgs.

Mansour used to be our strongest and could deadlift about 270kgs+.

snickers007

Juniors
Maybe you mean power clean 140kgs. Deadlifting 140kgs is not a lot and even the smallest players in the nrl would do that comfortably.

Yeah gotta be a typo somewhere. I never do weight training, and I can do sets of deadlifts at 140kg.

Panther Pete

Juniors
As Covid restrictions come back into place at 5pm today I wonder if this will impact on the number of people allowed into the ground.

Original Name

Juniors

Yeah that's what I meant when I said clean lifting.

Fangs

Coach
Interesting decision to drop Spencer.

Should get some more minutes in reserves at least. And gives Sorensen a chance to play against his old club.

Zampaa

Juniors
We should have just let Leniu go to the dogs with how we've been using him, he's wasted here.

WestyLife

First Grade
Interesting decision to drop Spencer.

Should get some more minutes in reserves at least. And gives Sorensen a chance to play against his old club.

I hope it's about a chance to play longer minutes because if Ivan's wasting Lenui that'll be seriously disappointing.

Latest posts