What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Tigers - Bathurst

globalpanther

Juniors
Looks like Turuva & Eiso may be out so I think (barring any other injuries):
D Edwards
J McLean (Right Wing)
I Tago (Needs to pick up his game)
S Crichton
B To'o (Left Wing)
J Luai
N Cleary
M Leota
M Kenny
S Leniu
S Sorensen
Z Hosking
I Yeo

S Luke
L Smith
L Garner
J Salmon

MugaB

Coach
Looks like Turuva & Eiso may be out so I think (barring any other injuries):
D Edwards
J McLean (Right Wing)
I Tago (Needs to pick up his game)
S Crichton
B To'o (Left Wing)
J Luai
N Cleary
M Leota
M Kenny
S Leniu
S Sorensen
Z Hosking
I Yeo

S Luke
L Smith
L Garner
J Salmon
Is Garner playing as a prop?... you have a rotation of props Leniu, Moses, LSmith, and bench Sorenson, Garner will be in on the edge (unfortunately) as we have salmon cover backs and backrow, and its against tigers so script could write it better itself...

globalpanther

Juniors
Is Garner playing as a prop?... you have a rotation of props Leniu, Moses, LSmith, and bench Sorenson, Garner will be in on the edge (unfortunately) as we have salmon cover backs and backrow, and its against tigers so script could write it better itself...
Soro pushes up (or Hosking).

Fangs

Coach
Pick Peachey at centre. Don't any of you remember Bathurst 2017? This is his turf and its against his old club so he will want revenge.

Seriously though it will be Salmon starting centre. He needs the practice if we are honest.

GongPanther

Referee
There will be no team list Tuesday on ANZAC Day. Therefore, it will be on team list Wednesday with team lineups to be made public at 11:00 a.m.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I really think a 3rd kicking option in Cole at centre would be more beneficial to the side, especiallywith Nathan carryinga niggle. We won't really learn anything playing the Tigpies though
I just hope he hasn't added to his injury or extended his recovery. Yesterday I would have rested acouple of guys from that short turnaround.

As for Cole, if love to see him in the 14 jumper for a few rounds. But honestly we are so tiny on the wings we need size.

MugaB

Coach
I really think a 3rd kicking option in Cole at centre would be more beneficial to the side, especiallywith Nathan carryinga niggle. We won't really learn anything playing the Tigpies though
Unless we lose, coz we are carrying 3 hookers, we can however learn something out of being down key players and pushing thru with one hooker and some makeshift bench options, instead of our 2 hooker rotation, plus kenny should be on the bench for utility value, not as our primary hooker

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Unless we lose, coz we are carrying 3 hookers, we can however learn something out of being down key players and pushing thru with one hooker and some makeshift bench options, instead of our 2 hooker rotation, plus kenny should be on the bench for utility value, not as our primary hooker
We 100% need a hooker who can easily play 60mins and 80mins if needed. Kenny is a very good 14 but he's not good enough to play full halves at hooker and he never will be.
We ideally need a single player to take the Kenny/Salmon roles

Kilkenny

Coach
I really don’t understand the call for changes other than those forced by injury.

The NSW Cup side has been very disappointing, beaten last night by a Bunnies side near the bottom of the ladder. Only player names I recognised were Taffe, Hawkins and Yileen Gordon. Yes we were beaten by a side with Yileen Gordon in there back row.

No time to panic, Ivan will pick the best available side, rightly so and hopefully we get the two points against the Tigers.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I really don’t understand the call for changes other than those forced by injury.

The NSW Cup side has been very disappointing, beaten last night by a Bunnies side near the bottom of the ladder. Only player names I recognised were Taffe, Hawkins and Yileen Gordon. Yes we were beaten by a side with Yileen Gordon in there back row.

No time to panic, Ivan will pick the best available side, rightly so and hopefully we get the two points against the Tigers.
That's cause they are playing for the Dolphins this year. Wayne's Raid has effected all 3 grades. If Wrighton goes there, maybe we can grab Katoa back.