What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Warriors

getsmarty

Immortal
match-default-1736x350.jpg

Telstra Premiership Round 9 Warriors vs Dragons
Telstra Premiership
nrl-premiership-badge.svg

Round 9 - Saturday 11th May 2019

Match: Warriors vs Dragons
Kick off: 5:30pm
warriors-badge.svg

home Team

Warriors

12th Position

dragons-badge.svg

away Team

Dragons

7th Position

#NRLWarriorsDragons

Venue: Suncorp Stadium

Match broadcasters

• Foxtel
  • LIVE PASS
  • KAYO
Ground Conditions: N/A

Weather: Cloudy

Buy Tickets
Stats
Current Season
Wins this season
29%

2/7

57%

4/7

Points Scored
home Warriors

away St. George Illawarra Dragons
Points Conceded
home Warriors

Completion Rate
76%

77%

Tackle Efficiency
88.4%

89.3%

Average Points Scored
home Warriors

Average Points Conceded
home Warriors

Average Play The Ball
3.34s

3.43s

https://www.dragons.com.au/draw/nrl-premiership/2019/round-9-warriors-v-dragons/

Brutalitops

Juniors
Would love a smashing just to settle the boys again. 2 losses doesn't have to be a big deal, but 3 would be a problem.

Collect yourselves and come out with fire. Hunt back at Suncorp will be like a home game for him

gitano

Juniors
1. Dufty
2. Ravalawa
3. Aitken
4. Lafai
5. Pereira
6. Field
7. Hunt
8. Graham (c)
9. McInnes
10. Vaughn
11. Host
12. Sims
13. Lawrie

14. K Sims
15. Leilua
16. Robson
17. Kerr

24. Lomax

Crush

Coach
Yep..and I would drop Dufty..and play Lomax @ fullback..ravalawa also should be dropped...both rocks and diamonds @ the moment.
You'd drop Dufty?
Wow. I don't get that.
I am with you on Ravalawa though.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Magic round, time to do some Houdini act on our team.

1. Dufty
2. Periera
3. Lomax (even Bronson Xerri has had a few errors in his first couple of games, and we need a goal kick)
4. Lafai
5. Pearson
6. Field
7. Hunt
8. JG
9. McInnes
10. Vaughan
11. Friz (if fit, Host if not)
12. T. Sims
13. Lawrie

14. Timm
15. Aitken (why I don't know, or maybe its because the choice is either Lats or Allgood)
16. Leilua
17. Host (if Friz out then Robson)

The Friz

Juniors
1. Dufty
2. Ravalawa
3. Aitken
4. Lafai
5. Pereira
6. Field
7. Hunt
8. Graham (c)
9. McInnes
10. Vaughn
11. Host
12. Sims
13. Lawrie

14. K Sims
15. Leilua
16. Robson
17. Kerr

24. Lomax
you seem to fancy yourself as some sort of guru in regards to centres. I don’t know why and don’t really care. The fact you’re the only one on here pumping Aitken while 99% of the forum is against him shows me what your opinion is worth.

Dragon for life

Juniors
you seem to fancy yourself as some sort of guru in regards to centres. I don’t know why and don’t really care. The fact you’re the only one on here pumping Aitken while 99% of the forum is against him shows me what your opinion is worth.
Yeah agree on Aitken! Defensively has major problems reading the attack. I thought Lomax was pretty good today. Why would you not be leaving him in the centres.

Our back 3 are suspect under any kicks. Not sure what our options are but in todays game you need big strong players in these positions. Maybe Mary might strap on the boots to fill one of these positions!!

gitano

Juniors
Or is it 99% of the forum haven't been exposed to high level footy. Yeah I think it's that.

gitano

Juniors
So you’re just a pretentious wannabe then who has been exposed to “high level footy” and thinks he knows better than everyone else, despite having zero support for your views.
Plenty of support from those that matter