What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roy Hardley on sharpie

Stagger eel

Staff member
I've had a couple of phone calls from people asking me if I heard what Roy Hardley had said about sharpie in his program this morning, apparently he critisised him and basically said he lacks business skills to be in the position he's in..

It sort of confirms my suspicion that sharpie may have told fitzy to back off...if he has all power to him!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I've had a couple of phone calls from people asking me if I heard what Roy Hardley had said about sharpie in his program this morning, apparently he critisised him and basically said he lacks business skills to be in the position he's in..

It sort of confirms my suspicion that sharpie may have told fitzy to back off...if he has all power to him!
Good on you Sharpie, you said this a little while back Stags it looks like you were on the money.once again that scumbag Fitzy getting Raaaaaaaaaayyyyyy to do all his dirty work. Can't wait till the Bulldog interview tonight, i bet the questions will have been written by Fitzy.

born an eel

Bench
You could probably make claims about each board member individually not either having the skills to run a business of that size or the knowledge and experience to run an NRL level football side.

That is the whole point of having a 7 member board working together to run the organisation. The board should be seen as a single entity outside of voting time.

Sparky 74

Juniors
Hadley is a liberal dog who when doesn't get what he wants he jumps on his soap box talking shit.
Now all his attention is on the eels maybe to get his buddy fitzy job back.
Hey ray what you gonna talk about now that the libs are in control state & federal.

Leave parra the f**k alone get back to driving taxis & get off our tv & radio.
I just hope others do what I do is turn it off when he is on.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Ok I've never really cared about the board I just care about the footy teams.. But what has been going on?? I know Steve Sharp is Mr Chairman but who else is on the board and why is there infighting???

Eels Dude

Coach
Fitzy just sad on The Game Plan that he hasn't been consulted by Sharp or other board members as much as he would have liked so make of that what you will.

Chipmunk

Coach
Fitzy just sad on The Game Plan that he hasn't been consulted by Sharp or other board members as much as he would have liked so make of that what you will.

Yeah, looking at that interview on The Game Plan, I think we will see a third faction backed by Fitzy at the next board elections.

This board stuff is never going to go away

eel01s

Bench
hadley is a liberal dog who when doesn't get what he wants he jumps on his soap box talking shit.
Now all his attention is on the eels maybe to get his buddy fitzy job back.
Hey ray what you gonna talk about now that the libs are in control state & federal.

Leave parra the f**k alone get back to driving taxis & get off our tv & radio.
I just hope others do what i do is turn it off when he is on.

+1000!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah, looking at that interview on The Game Plan, I think we will see a third faction backed by Fitzy at the next board elections.

This board stuff is never going to go away
Not while blokes like Fitzy and Spags are around. We should all get used to this shit every 2 years.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Hardley said that parramatta HAVE to appoint Fitzgerald as an interim CEO to right the ship. I lol'd. The only thing greater than his love of Fitzgerald is his love of ofarrell, scipione, that bible bashing turd Abbott and the blue filth. He loves winners does Hardley

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Denis said he is disappointed sharp has asked him for some advice. Is Denis related to Rudd? They seem to have the same characteristics

Ron Jeremy

Coach
as much as i hate fitzy, i think short term he is the only guy avaliable to turn us around which is sad in itself....

Ron Jeremy

Coach

so who would you prefer which would be realistic, becuase I doubt anyone credible would want to come to this club with the way it is at the moment, and not only that, to be greeted by Sharpy with a slab of VB on his desk picking his arse while figuring out how to use lotus notes.