What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Rumble 2017

___

Juniors
Surely there should be some shocks right? I mean I doubt Goldberg or Brock will win it, but I hope there's a stage on the rumble when these 2 go at it.

___

Juniors
Also Jericho being locked in shark cage above the ring, that means 100% Roman Reigns will win, right? WRONG. Against all odds something will happen and fatty will retain. Boring WWE... try something else.

Fatty will drop the title at WM.

Valheru

Coach
I am struggling to remember the last time when Royal Rumble match and indeed the PPV itself was so unpredictable going in to the show. Besides the 2008 and 2010 surprise return wins by Cena and Edge respectively which were impossible to predict, this is the most open rumble that I can remember since maybe 1997.

Both title matches are completely dependant on where they want to go with the Rumble and mania and I wouldn't be shocked to see any combination of KO/Reigns/AJ/Cena walk away with the titles.

The rumble has at least 6, if not 10 realistic potential winners.

Personally, I would like to see Jericho win.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Speaking of surprise entrants/winner. How far off is Balor returning? Owens only won the title after he got injured. it's a ready made feud all set up (not to mention their NXT feud).

azzah72

Bench
I know it won't happen but I totally want to see Miz win.

And I want to see him win eliminating a crowd favourite like balor.

AND I want him to come out to Bryan's music.

Nuclear Heat

Eelementary

Post Whore
Also Jericho being locked in shark cage above the ring, that means 100% Roman Reigns will win, right? WRONG. Against all odds something will happen and fatty will retain. Boring WWE... try something else.

Fatty will drop the title at WM.

Fatty?

Owens is one of the best talents in the WWE, tbh - regardless of his body shape.

azzah72

Bench
I liked the rumble but was hoping for a surprise entrant more than dillinger.

I was hoping 30 was Samoa Joe.
When it was Reigns, I was like seriously?
Then when he eliminated Taker I was like "AW nah!, not again"
So I was happy Orton won.

Jono078

Referee
I enjoyed the Rumble but would have been nice if there were more surprise entrants. Number 30 was shit.

Don't really understand Orton winning and then main eventing Mania.

I got what I wanted though. Goldberg spearing the Undertaker! :D

Eelementary

Post Whore
I had a sneaking suspicion number 30 was going to be HBK - but about 5 seconds venire number 30 came down, I remembered that Reigns hadn't appeared yet...

Jono078

Referee
Followed by Taker eliminating his sorry arse!!! :D
Haha I was ok with that. I'm Goldberg's biggest fan but man he's looking old and I was ok with the Undertaker eliminating him. But man the one thing I've been talking about for the last few weeks is all I wanted to see was Goldberg spear him, just once in my life... And now I have that :)

I was surprised by Lesnar's elimination though. I just don't understand why they're making him look like Goldberg's bitch now? Unless it leads to a Wrestlemania annihilation of Goldberg (although I don't see how Goldberg agrees to that either).

This Rumble is copping a lot of shit online but man I really did enjoy it watching it live. I wish I never looked at the Sportbet odds though, that kind of ruined it for me. Because if Orton wasn't such a huge favorite there I would have genuinely been surprised and would've loved seeing him eliminate Reigns.

Diesel

Referee
Reigns loses title match, enters the Rumble

AJ loses title match, doesn't enter the Rumble

Eelementary

Post Whore
Haha I was ok with that. I'm Goldberg's biggest fan but man he's looking old and I was ok with the Undertaker eliminating him. But man the one thing I've been talking about for the last few weeks is all I wanted to see was Goldberg spear him, just once in my life... And now I have that :)

I was surprised by Lesnar's elimination though. I just don't understand why they're making him look like Goldberg's bitch now? Unless it leads to a Wrestlemania annihilation of Goldberg (although I don't see how Goldberg agrees to that either).

This Rumble is copping a lot of shit online but man I really did enjoy it watching it live. I wish I never looked at the Sportbet odds though, that kind of ruined it for me. Because if Orton wasn't such a huge favorite there I would have genuinely been surprised and would've loved seeing him eliminate Reigns.

All good, man.

I love Goldberg, too - I just don't know where they're going with him making Lesnar his bunny.

But even though Taker is one of my favourite wrestlers ever, seeing Goldberg spear him was awesome!