What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Rumble 2018 chat *** SPOILERS ***

Probably a bit late but the WWE generally focus on who the final 4 are each year, with an associated push. Who will they be this year?

I’ll go:

Bryan - clearly he’ll be in it, and probably win for mine
Nakamura - I think he’ll go desperately close to winning, will be last 2 with Bryan
Ziggler - probably do the marathon effort. Will re-establish him as a Shawn michaels style character
Reigns - can see him coming out late and undertaker/Lesnar eliminating him (even if they aren’t in the match)

InFlames

Juniors
Where did the Bryan return rumours start?

Personally I'm looking forward to a few surprise entrants though.

nöyd

Staff member
Don't know about the final four but I will go with my usual prediction for a surprise return again this year:

WLfOCE.gif

nöyd

Staff member
Changed thread title and figured any Rumble posts/rumours/spoilers etc. can be posted in here.

* EC3 ringside at NXT apparently

Don't know about the final four but I will go with my usual prediction for a surprise return again this year:

WLfOCE.gif
While that would be awesome, he is under contract to Lucha Underground.

It’s been disappointing the last few Rumbles that they haven’t done the past superstar returns. Last one I can think of was Diesel. It was always a great pop when the past stars made an appearance in the Rumbles

The Women’s Rumble is going to close the show.

Also, I reckon Reigns will win the men’s Rumble and Banks will win the women’s Rumble. Unless Rousey makes her debut, then she will win the womens Rumble.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Mens Royal Rumble being this early is a risk, especially if they're trying to slip a Reign's win past everyone in the middle of the show.

Latest posts