What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubbish Tip

nqcowboy87

Bench
Play hegs at 6 this year and you guys will win your first ever premiership.

you are either

joking
high on crack and or chronic
in love with hegarty
or
you are shannon hegarty

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Hmm this post doesn't look exactly on topic to me.
Either did your previous.

So unless you've got something constructive to say about Heggarty off you go back to the Dragons forum.

ummm...ok

Shannon Hegarty has nice hair and his boots are always clean....

wtf...now go and make every other poster say something nice about him !!
:sarcasm:

Dave Q

Coach
hahahaha...

So I can leave you and Shannon Nobody in peace??

Keep your pathetic little wormesis in place and I will stop responding to your ever so thoughtful, wonderful insights....deal ?

( I struugle to keep a straight face after reading your posts but your off-sider is way outta line!!)

You really should deal with him....:):):)

Stop trolling on NQ forum or shorty will ban you.

Nemesis

Bench
Try him at 6 and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Now you're being ridiculous AM... Hegs has never worn the #6 jumper in his entire 10 career in first grade rugby league... he has absolutely zero experience as a 5/8.

Can you name one single first grade game that he's played as a #6?

African Monkey

First Grade
Now you're being ridiculous AM... Hegs has never worn the #6 jumper in his entire 10 career in first grade rugby league... he has absolutely zero experience as a 5/8.

Can you name one single first grade game that he's played as a #6?
He played a lot of his junior footy there as well as playing for the QLD U16s at five-eighth

Nemesis

Bench
He played a lot of his junior footy there as well as playing for the QLD U16s at five-eighth
He could probably ride a skateboard back then too... so what?

Surely if had shown any great promise as a 5/8 in his junior days, he would have got an opportunity to play there in the senior ranks at some stage. Hegs isn't a utility player like Craig Wing, so he can't just step into a key role like 5/8 at the age of 30 and be successful at it when he hasn't played in that position since he was a pimple faced adolescent.

He is a wing or centre and a pretty good one at that... when he was in form.

Mr Saab

Referee
Dave Q and African Monkey....2 total moronic deadsh*ts. Should be banned from following league.

Spike

First Grade
The only contribution this hack will have to the Cowboys will be to hinder younger and better players coming through. Guys like Bowie and Geia should feel hard done by

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
Mr Saab I agree 2000% with you these 2 MORONS have stuffed up the Souths threads now they are going to stuff up yours by praising & promoting a Z grader a talentless one at that. They must have had 25% of their brain removed & replaced with some of Hegs that's why they are so dam Stupid there has got to be away to stop them posting at all so as we can have get some sanity back into the threads it's Bubble Heads like them that stuff up a good thing.
Dave Q and African Monkey....2 total moronic deadsh*ts. Should be banned from following league.

African Monkey

First Grade
Mr Saab I agree 2000% with you these 2 MORONS have stuffed up the Souths threads now they are going to stuff up yours by praising & promoting a Z grader a talentless one at that. They must have had 25% of their brain removed & replaced with some of Hegs that's why they are so dam Stupid there has got to be away to stop them posting at all so as we can have get some sanity back into the threads it's Bubble Heads like them that stuff up a good thing.
Ok settle down now and you do realise that he hates everything to do with Souths and he supports the Broncos.