What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubbish Tip

Didgi

:lol: he missed them all and it's the support players' fault?

Dogz, now he has another video to wank over

sando88

Not a Moderator
Hegs is back... Broncos by how much? lol

mate are u drunk lol.. hegarty is worst player ever. he is the black one right? or am i getting confused with hannay. they both played for cowboys anyway and they deadset worst wingers i ever seen in my life. even my little cousin rikki c can run faster

dogz08

First Grade
mate are u drunk lol.. hegarty is worst player ever. he is the black one right? or am i getting confused with hannay. they both played for cowboys anyway and they deadset worst wingers i ever seen in my life. even my little cousin rikki c can run faster

Wtf are you talking about? when did i say he was good?

11Straight

Juniors
You guys are idiots if you think that Hegs is sh*t. He is very good and will terrorise the Broncos this week.
Agreed Hegs is going to carve it up...Honestly if they are looking for the next face of the league you can't go past the Hegmeister a true man amongst men.

11Straight

Juniors
Show some respect to the greatest winger in the modern game.

If you were to watch the game even 1/5 as closely as the greatest talent scout to ever grace these unworthy forums one African Monkey you would see that only every now and again a player....A once in a lifetime player,an athlete that makes the Immortals of our game reach for their bibles as the last rites are performed on their immortality .

Hegs is an Immortals immortal and AM i salute you for trying to show this to our sinful tainted eyes.

Last edited:

Didgi

Good to see Hegarty is off where he should be. The Cowboys are in a much better position now.

Apey

Staff member
lol african monkey still does the hegarty gag? f**k.

where does the muppet play now?

Didgi

Cheers mate. Preparations are in full swing, though it looks like its changed course and heading a little further south.

broncos2010

Juniors
I know you guys are in dreamland with your position on the ladder at the moment but lets face it there is only one big player in QLD and that's the broncos.

Broncos 24-10.

Thanks
Broncos2010.

Talanexor

Juniors
Lol!

Can't wait to see the look on broncos2010's face when Matty Bowen scores a hattrick and the Cows win 50-0!

Apparently Thurston's back this week. Be afraid, be VERY afraid.