What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubbish Tip

African Monkey

First Grade
The badge is not really for me A.M. The mods usually do a good job.

But If I owned a badge, I would ban these bad guys from the forum.

Its not like we are all over Cowboys LU, I know we are guest here.

Just a few posts of praise for an underrated player.
Yes, we're just praising a former Australian and QLD star.

Dave Q

Coach
I dont want to offend Shorty, shes one of the better mods.

But I feel that I have to state my view.

Shorty

Staff member
No it's more than honest it's disrespectful.
How would you feel if Souths employed a crappy(imo) ex Roosters player and Roosters fans were praising him and saying he should take captaincy off Asotasi.

Saab and SB would not have come in here had you not been posting such strong interesting opinions and they're gone now.
Dave,you're fine because you do have sense in your posts.

But AM does not seem to understand how his behaviour can be provocative and over the top.

Last edited:

Shorty

Staff member
Well,don't you think suggesting a player who hasn't really played that good of footy should replace,not only the best player in the team but in League(obviously arguably) as captain is a bit insulting?
Thurston is the hero to a lot of Cowboys fans and he is a good captain.

African Monkey

First Grade
Well,don't you think suggesting a player who hasn't really played that good of footy should replace,not only the best player in the team but in League(obviously arguably) as captain is a bit insulting?
Thurston is the hero to a lot of Cowboys fans and he is a good captain.
What about the vice-captaincy then ?

Mr Saab

Referee
I should have done this (act like a dickhead with NFI about football) when the cowboys signed Scott Minto...

Shorty

Staff member
Please don't bring us back to that time period,Saab.
LOL.

Yeah Dave,Wing should really be the captain.

African Monkey

First Grade
Off topic, but Luke Stuart would have been a good choice, but considering his contract finishes at the end of the year and he will probably retire, there's not much point.
And considering the fact that the captaincy will not be taken off Roy Asotasi unless he decides to give up the captaincy.

Latest posts