What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubbish Tip

African Monkey

First Grade
I'll stick my neck out here and make a prediction.

Hegs will NOT be playing against the Broncos in Round 1 and if he does Folau and Hodges will murder him.

Put it in your sig
But Hegs WILL be playing and he'll murder Folau and Hodges if he plays (Hodges)

Last edited:

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
Mr Saab Well Spoken your right on the ball that shows you how much AM knows about Hegs and league he didn't know he wore the Green & Gold in 04 I doubt if he & Dave have ever pulled on a boot.
You need to be banned from the internet.
He "walked" into the Australia team in 2004 after there were 19 players who pulled out.
Why has he not played since?
Why the f**k am i asking you a sane question....you are a f**king idiot

African Monkey

First Grade
Mr Saab Well Spoken your right on the ball that shows you how much AM knows about Hegs and league he didn't know he wore the Green & Gold in 04 I doubt if he & Dave have ever pulled on a boot.
Maybe because he didn't wear the green & gold in 2004 unless he was wearing his Australian jerseys from the previous year around the house or something but why don't you get your facts right seeing you think you know so much.

Last edited:

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
Sorry AM got my wires crossed (Took Mr Saabs word for it) in 2005 Grothe was called into the side with other players when players pulled out with injury or did not want to play Hegs did not play. He & Grothe are similar they both leave their wings and leave an enormous gap for the opposition to take full advantage of AGREE!

Shorty

Staff member
Like...if you were going to be a fan of a player,why not be a fan of a good one?

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
Here you are AM this is your boy's Rep Career Stats
Shannon Hegarty

Vital Statistics

BornThursday, 14th June, 1979Current Age29 years and 234 daysPlace Of BirthBrisbane, Queensland, AustraliaAppearances in Rugby League Project

Internationals4 appearances ViewState of Origin3 appearances ViewFirst Grade (AUS)168 appearances ViewInternational Career

First AppearanceAustralia vs. New Zealand
Friday, 25th July, 2003 (Age: 24y 41d)Last AppearanceGreat Britain vs. Australia
Saturday, 8th November, 2003 (Age: 24y 147d)

Dave Q

Coach
Honest question Dave

Ferris picked Paulson, Capewell, and Simpson ahead of Hegs.He was lucky to be ahead of Barnes who was'nt much better.

What makes you think Henry is going to be any different?

Honest answer: There are many reasons why a player isnt selected.

At the start of 08 you couldnt have prised Hegs out of the side with a crow-bar.

Hegs made 200+metres against the best side in the comp when none of the other bunnies that day, gave a tinkers cuss.

Henry will see what JT saw, a solid player with a lot to offer.

Cheers.

Mr Saab

Referee
Sorry AM got my wires crossed (Took Mr Saabs word for it) in 2005 Grothe was called into the side with other players when players pulled out with injury or did not want to play Hegs did not play. He & Grothe are similar they both leave their wings and leave an enormous gap for the opposition to take full advantage of AGREE!

I corrected myself in the post after that. Hegarty played in 2003 (3 tests) and never played again. He is like the brett finch of centers...plays when everyone else drops off the planet.
Even if QLD lost all their centers thru injury, they would call up Gene Miles or Adrian Brunker before they pick Hegarty.

Dave PSI

Juniors
hahahaha Shannon "The Crab" Hegarty is the worst player going around today!!!

Good luck and have fun watching him slide sideways, defend like a turnstile and jump off his line to leave open gaps.. hahahaha

Cowboys the joke is definetly on you!!!

Shorty

Staff member
Well he'll be walking like a crab in lower leagues he'd have to be playing a pretty damn good game to be picked ahead of anyone.
He makes post operation Ty Williams look like Greg Inglis.

Dave Q

Coach
Go on with you Shorty.

Forgive them AM as they know not what a good player Hegs is.

keep the faith.

African Monkey

First Grade
This is the Cowboys best signing since Jonathan Thurston and I reckon that you guys got him pretty cheap as well.

Dave Q

Coach
With some decent players astride him, he will come through for sure.

No Cairns backpackers reserve grade for hegs.

And he'll be cowboy all the way.

Latest posts