What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby 2005 - Choices direct

Monkey

Juniors
anyone ordered from this uk website, do they deliver on time? only £27.99 with free delivery.

Have got bored waiting for a decision on a rugby league game so i'm gonna bite the bullet and get this union one

Matt M

Juniors
I'm going to wait until I play it first, I really wanted the last one and went and got it as soon as I could, and it was rubbish.

felix

Juniors
Anyone had a go to see how it compares to the last one/RL?
I'm going to give it a go in a few hours time

bippy

Juniors
i got he demo today, everything is way better then '04'. the only shit thing is ball physics, they are a disaster. other thern that its worth buying i think.

felix

Juniors
You can't change your buttons so it is a bitch if you don't have one of their specified controllers. Into the bin!

dG

Juniors
The full version was supposed to be released today, according to EB in Canberra...I had a pre-order etc...but when I went in today they said that it had been changedto thursday next week at the last minute...

Just quietly...yeah, pissed off!

dG

Juniors
Just quielty, yeah...The Coffs Harbour INternational Stadium...

Coming from coffs that would be great, and then we can have a trail game there with the Dogs and the Raiders and then teh Dogs can stay at the Pacific Bay hotel (which will be all part of franchise mode) and they can committ little crimes that can throw the sport as a whole into disrepute and then eventually lose the competition....

Sounds fun guys?? ;-)