What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby 2005

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I heard EA Big was also supporting them somehow..

I know ssx was cool but as long as its fun and good then i wont care what type of game it is..league or not.

Munky

Coach
Sega Sports won't be doing much anymore, perhaps they can come in and utilise the highly regarded running game from the 2k series of NFL games in a rugby game.

Goleel

Juniors
Sweet, I'm keen to see some gameplay footage, I wont be getting my hopes up too much though, I've been let down by HB too many times. Still, I'll be very happy if they do deliver a decent game, not even a good or a great game, just a game that is playable and entertaining, like WCR was, it wasn't good, but it was fun for a while.

-JJ-

Juniors
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
I heard EA Big was also supporting them somehow..
They're using the EA Canada studio (where Fifa, NBA Live and EA Big games are made), so they will get to share some technology.

lionmaul

Juniors
Munky said:
Sega Sports won't be doing much anymore, perhaps they can come in and utilise the highly regarded running game from the 2k series of NFL games in a rugby game.

It's a shame they will not have the nfl license, I like sega's football version better then ea's. I had the same thought about them doing a rugby game with the same engine, they would have to import some kiwi's to get it done correctly though :). Sega should do it over spite alone, just to dig into Ea's Rugby profits. for getting an exclusive Nfl license. unless Easports has got a strong hold on Rugby aswell, :lol: it definetly not good for gamers on any level, less games and less competition = less need for the companies to better there product.
Cheers and Salud

Matt M

Juniors
The video looks good, but so did the same video for Rugby 2004. The rugby 2004 video looked amazing but the game turned out crap.