What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League 2 PC Version

TDK

Juniors
Does anyone have the PC version of Rugby League 2?

I had pre-ordered the game months ago from EB Games. When i read that people were picking their copy up a day before the release, I ran down to EB at Parra to pick up my PC version.

They told me that only PS2 version had come out and the PC version won't be out untill January 3rd. However, i have seen some people stating that they got their PC version.

Am i missing something?

TDK

Juniors
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
yea pc version is out, been playing it non stop since i bought it.

Then what are the guys down at Parra EB smoking.

The guy told me it was delayed and after asking when the new date is he actually looked it up on his computer and told me that the PC version was delayed untill 3rd of January. He said that it will be released with the Xbox version.

Damm it, i could of been playing tonight.

Razor

Coach
TDK said:
Then what are the guys down at Parra EB smoking.

The guy told me it was delayed and after asking when the new date is he actually looked it up on his computer and told me that the PC version was delayed untill 3rd of January. He said that it will be released with the Xbox version.

Damm it, i could of been playing tonight.

All retail staff no matter what company they work for aren't permitted to say "I don't know". If they don't know they are expected to make stuff up. However most companies staff actually have some idea and know the answer to most (reasonable) questions, but EB isn't one of them. So EB are regarded as the biggest sh*t talkers of any computer software retailer out there.

The game isn't due out until tomorrow and they might just not have recieved the stock yet. But they should have it tomorrow. If he told you Jan 3rd that might be the day of the 2nd shipment. From what I've heard all EB stores in Australia have sold out of their initial shipments - all pre-ordered.

Jared27

Juniors
earlier on yesterday i went into eb, (i work down at the mall) i saw the pc version there, then later on i went in and asked where the pc version was, as i wanted to have a look, and he sed that only ps2 version was out today lol

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

I've decided to avoid hassle, confusion, and bragging about having the game early, by ordering through LU :D Should be on my doorstep within the hour... can't wait ;-)