What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Australia Most Popular Sport?

No idea what the average is and this would differ between FTA and Pay TV.

I will say, the only AFL game I watched on FTA this year was the GF and they crammed a tonne of ads in during play to the point it was annoying, certainly the NRL GF didn't have as many minute for minute. I'm not sure if that is the typical situation week to week though.
For FTA it's about $30k per 30 second commercial. At least it was a few years ago.

MikeTuckerman

Juniors
Agree and the worst contributor is Soccer obsessed European immigrant Mike Tuckerman....the guy is a twat.

Was just browsing the forum, as you do, and had a bit of a chuckle at this line.

Just thought I'd point out that not only was I born in Westmead hospital, but I've been a card-carrying member of the Eels for more than a decade.

Other than that, I'm sure the rest of the sentiment is all factually correct...

Dragonwest

Juniors
It's unfortunate that due to the sh*thousery of the AFL concerning participation and memberships these debates are pointless.

We can be very proud of our overall tv audience despite our administration.

Wb1234

Referee
It's unfortunate that due to the sh*thousery of the AFL concerning participation and memberships these debates are pointless.

We can be very proud of our overall tv audience despite our administration.
Giants crowds
Claims to be invented in Australia
Claims to be Australia’s game

gUt

Coach
Was just browsing the forum, as you do, and had a bit of a chuckle at this line.

Just thought I'd point out that not only was I born in Westmead hospital, but I've been a card-carrying member of the Eels for more than a decade.

There's only one way we settle beefs around here... TO THE AQUARIUM!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Give it a rest Tuckerman!

#GoParra

Dark Corner

Juniors

Ha if it's true i'm sorry ;)

THE CHAMP

First Grade

Nah you're not a twat

You're a merkin

Yeah sure were merkin