What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League breaking new ground..

Am curious as to whether I will need to pre order here in Adelaide...it is hardly a rugby league town! I just hope some copies make it down here

Timmo

Juniors
You guys have got to be kidding!!
If you don't pre-order, you're not going to miss out.
Have you ever been to a games shop and they've sold out because they were all pre-ordered?
My brother works for Harvey Norman in Auburn and he rang me today to say he can reserve one for me for $69...
BEFORE you get excited.. that's the staff discount price!
Anyway, he said there had been 7 pre-orders for PS2 and 4 for Xbox and none for PC.
So I wouldn't worry about missing out.

Alan Shore

First Grade
CouldaBeenAnything said:
Am curious as to whether I will need to pre order here in Adelaide...it is hardly a rugby league town! I just hope some copies make it down here

Yes, otherwise they may not stock up with alot of copies, if any at all.

Goleel

Juniors
Well in some places its going to be easier to find the game than others, for sure, but there are huge preorders in a lot of sydney suburban stores, and I really feel the demand for this game will be absolutely massive. GTA Vice City sold out in about two or three days in most places, and if this has broken that games record for preorders, well, there might be something to worry about if you leave getting a copy of the game too long. There isn't anything wrong with pre-ordering anyway, why not make sure you don't miss out?

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
i live near the good ol town of wagga wagga which has a k-mart bigW harvey norman dicksmith tandy toys r us grace brothers retravision and a tunza games where i could buy the game from and ive nver seen a game sold out the first couple of days before and i doubt if they would all sell out beofre i could by a copy (ill be waiting outside the door before the shop opens in the morning when i comes out) and last time i pre-ordererd a game i got it 2 weeks after it was released but then again in dont live i sydney where the demands are higher...

Arnie

Juniors
i've never pre-ordered a game before until this rugby league game...so i dont really know if there's anything bad about pre-ordering - but the way people are talking, it sounds like either they're afraid of pre-ordering or there's something bad about it..is there any particular reason why some people have chosen not to and even willing to wait till later when more stock comes in? - sorry just a little confused

Terry_Lamb

Juniors
About 3 weeks ago, when i went to pre-order the game at EB-Wetherill Park Stocklands, i had to wait 10 minutes in line. There were 7 others infront of me...ALL pre-ordering the same game!! hahaha. The guy at the counter told me release date is about Nov14 and they get more than 50 ppl pre-ordering each day!

shirkhan

Juniors
i will just go to like mangere and buy the game mangere is in nz damn there is like 20 shops i can think of in nz i could go to and it wuoldint be sold out there will be much more in auzzie

Moffo

Referee
Terry_Lamb said:
About 3 weeks ago, when i went to pre-order the game at EB-Wetherill Park Stocklands, i had to wait 10 minutes in line. There were 7 others infront of me...ALL pre-ordering the same game!! hahaha. The guy at the counter told me release date is about Nov14 and they get more than 50 ppl pre-ordering each day!

haha, thats where i pre-ordered it from!!

Cheers,
Moffo

CliffyGC

Juniors
I pre ordered mine today at EB PAcfic Fair
they told me they have 400 pre orders and he seemed confident it would be released on the 14th of november

Time will tell

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Just got in touch with alternative software, where i pre-ordered my copy from and they said that they had been informed that the game will be coming out in the middle of november, however they didnt comment on why it had been delayed again.

Just a piece of info for the people in UK that have pre-ordered from Alternative software, they hope to have the game sent out and through your letter box on the day of the release, which is the 14/15th november.