What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rugby league certainties

There are 2 certainties in the rugby league world and if you followed them like myself you would have a very healthy bank account today.

Smith and parra would choke in the big games

Saints the most over-rated club in the competition over the last 15 years would fall at the final hurdle again

You supporters that blame the week off look at the big picture, you guys are perrenial chokers, non performers and both sets of fans and players alike have no respect for the opposition which is your downfall.

Not so much the dragons but the parra fans are the biggest bandwagon supporters in league history and you deserve what you get.

Great grand final on the weekend and i really cant begrudge either team winning

Show some respect you losing fans and stop making excuses

YOU WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Canterbury

Juniors
I'm sure most parra and dragon supporters will realise that in the end..

It's just too much shock for them to cope with at the moment.. considering every dragon and parra supporter i spoke to Friday night were already into the grand final and now they are not.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Parramatta = 20 years and won f**k all...

Saints = Browny's bridesmaid bitches...

Both = NRL Chokers, officially.

What no response from eels fans, maybe they are too busy chasing smiths head again

the dragons whilst ckoked big time at least had a dig and stayed in the game, parra were gone after 10 mins when clarke done everything but put the ball over the line for them.

The roosters showed teams how to beat parra, belt tim smith out of the game, i couldnt tell if that was tim smith or brett finch yesterday.

Mr Saab

Referee
hybrid_tiger said:
4th Certainty - the "experts" know f**k all!!!

whislt that is true, in the end no one knows anything for season 2005.
Who picked a cowboys/tigers GF even 2 weeks ago??????

RABK

Referee
6th certainty - Bronco fans will once again tell us that 06 will be different and that they will not die in the arse at the backend of the season. :roll:

Mr Saab

Referee
7th certainty...every thread in 2006 will contain the name "andrew johns"...even when the topic has f**k all do with him the "almighty one"

Surely

Post Whore
8th Bulldogs fans will label stgeorge and parra chokers, even though their team "choked" their way through the entire season.

9th some idiot will even refer to them as chockers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Surely said:
8th Bulldogs fans will label stgeorge and parra chokers, even though their team "choked" their way through the entire season.

9th some idiot will even refer to them as chockers.

10th... should I say it? Cronulla will go yet another season with f**k all.

11th... Bulldogs won in 2004 - therefore have some sort of bragging rights. Cronulla won Amco '74.. wow, so much there to brag about.

Piss off merkin.

Surely

Post Whore
dodge said:
10th... should I say it? Cronulla will go yet another season with f**k all.

11th... Bulldogs won in 2004 - therefore have some sort of bragging rights. Cronulla won Amco '74.. wow, so much there to brag about.

Piss off merkin.

Say it all you like if it makes you feel better, and you can repeat the 11th next year if that makes you feel any better too.

Mr Saab

Referee
sharks won the amco cup in 1979 with greg pierce leading the way.
Done f**k all since.

Surely

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
sharks won the amco cup in 1979 with greg pierce leading the way.
Done f**k all since.

Yes but thats not what we are talking about is it charlie.