What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rugby league certainties

Red Bear

Referee
nospam49™ said:
Also....is there a softer prop in the game then Ryles?
Yep, his name is Joel Clinton.

And Barrett didnt choke, he was close to the best on field for Dragons(behind Baily) and didnt stop trying all night.

MrSharky

Juniors
dodge said:
10th... should I say it? Cronulla will go yet another season with f**k all.

Stop sprouting sh!t...

Red and Blue Knight said:
Amco cup. :lol:

What are you laughing at?... You've never won such a coveted prize...

Charlie Saab said:
sharks won the amco cup in 1979 with greg pierce leading the way.
Done f**k all since.

Panasonic Cup, Endeavour Cup, Club Championships, Minor Premierships, Grand Finals, Lower grades premierships etc. is hardly "f**k all"... :roll:

icon6.gif

Raiders Plight

Juniors
dodge said:
Have you? Then why doesn't it register as true? Since the NRL started up in 1998, Parramatta lost three prelims in a row, choked in a Grand Final, bundled out first week, missed the finals for a few years after that, then stormed back into finals contention only to choke again. I'm not doing it for laughs - there are problems at the club that need addressing - whether it be morale, expectation, the players, the coach. Some people on here are doing it for kicks and to get a rise out of tighties like you - but I'm here to tell you now that in all seriousness, there are big issues that need addressing amongst the Parra ranks, and if they aren't - I can't see you winning a premiership.

Fire back with all the anti-Bulldog sentiments you like champ - but you and I both know there's a problem out west and someone, somehow, needs to step in and fix it.

And I'm wagering a guess that there are similar problem down south of the shire at Stillawarra as well. And I'm not trying to be funny - the culture of these clubs needs a look-over because the "stumbling at the last hurdle" is to the point of ridiculous.

Choking in finals is bad but atleast they got that far, why don't you compare parra's record since 1998 to souths, manly or canberra, which club has problems?

The Devil

Bench
- Bennett will whinge about how long the season is
- Gould will go off his rocker repeating the same things which he thinks is great over and over again

Misty Bee

First Grade
Have you? Then why doesn't it register as true? Since the NRL started up in 1998, Parramatta lost three prelims in a row, choked in a Grand Final, bundled out first week, missed the finals for a few years after that, then stormed back into finals contention only to choke again. I'm not doing it for laughs - there are problems at the club that need addressing - whether it be morale, expectation, the players, the coach. Some people on here are doing it for kicks and to get a rise out of tighties like you - but I'm here to tell you now that in all seriousness, there are big issues that need addressing amongst the Parra ranks, and if they aren't - I can't see you winning a premiership.

Very true Dodge. I agree with what you have said, and I won't bag you off because of it. ;-)

Choking in finals is bad but atleast they got that far, why don't you compare parra's record since 1998 to souths, manly or canberra, which club has problems?

That's also true - remember that NQ made the finals last year, and Parra didn't. Saints scraped in last year as well, and both clubs missed in 2003. All of the final 4 have performed beyond expectations, Only the Cowpats had a right back in March to think they might be there.

Saints can blame the week off - their timing was awry, but not their desire or courage. They didn't choke at all.

Smartman

Juniors
MrSharky said:
Panasonic Cup, Endeavour Cup, Club Championships, Minor Premierships, Grand Finals, Lower grades premierships etc. is hardly "f**k all"... :roll:

icon6.gif

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride
icon6.gif

Parraletic

Juniors
Another Certainty, Bulldog & Manly fans will still be f**kwit losers in 2006. There team might do well on the field but they'll be losers for LIFE!

eelsta

Bench
one certainty smartman to spend most of his life in the parra forum:roll:

another one dodge to call someone a moron or some other abusive name, very classy moderator we have there, glad the parra ones arn't like him

Knightmare

Coach
Cronulla will say "This is our season" then bow out.
Parramatta fans will either go almost all the way then choke or go nowhere and call for Smith's head.
The Bulldogs will find another way to drag Rugby League's name through the mud
Phil Gould will still be an idiot
The Swans will get a good crowd and it will "Spell the end for Rugby League"
Ditto the Lions
The Raiders will look promising then bow out of the semis dissappointingly.

Agent Mulder

Bench
dodge said:

Fire back with all the anti-Bulldog sentiments you like champ - but you and I both know there's a problem out west and someone, somehow, needs to step in and fix it.

And I'm wagering a guess that there are similar problem down south of the shire at Stillawarra as well. And I'm not trying to be funny - the culture of these clubs needs a look-over because the "stumbling at the last hurdle" is to the point of ridiculous.

Im not going to make any anti bulldogs statements at all, Im not like trolls who go around and kick teams when there down.

Im no Brain Smith fan but i have stuck up for him this year, What happenend last Sunday can not be blamed on him, He wasn't dropping balls etc etc, but you're right something needs to be done, I think the biggest mistake was signing Smith to a 5 year contract, Cuz i would of sacked him after 2004, But Smith came back and did an excellent job this year with a side no one really gave a chance, You talk to most Parramatta fans and they would of been happy with a Top 8 finish this year.

I can't see Parramatta resigning Brain Smith again, I do agree with you on fixing the problem, Parramatta do need some fresh blood in 2007.

Latest posts