What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League jerseys- and nothing else

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Anything with Ansett on the sleeves could be worth a few quid :lol:

Diesel

Referee
The pre-SL jerseys iconic, the crap they serve up these days should be what they use preseason

LOL @ Timmah playing forum cop and constantly getting ignored back then, wanker

parra01rx5.jpg

aucklandwarriorsgi4.jpg

Auckland warriors.

Awesome jerseys. They should have stuck with those colours instead of going to Black

juggalo

Juniors
Hey mate I've got a Auckland away jersey from 95 if you want to make an offer. I've put it on eBay before but had no bidders

flippikat

Bench
The Auckland Warriors jersey with a blue NSWRL badge is quite collectable. Would've been produced sometime between 1992 (bid being accepted into the Winfield Cup) and their first competition game in 1995.

As far as I know the Warriors never actually played wearing the NSWRL logo, since the 1995 competition was played under the auspices of the ARL - with the ARL badge opposite the team logo on all the jerseys.

the beavers

Juniors
St doms ( now brothers) penrith from back when mullets ruled the world
My understanding is they wore this design while the a grade was in 2nd grade. When they went to 1st grade went to the white v pictured earlier

Attachments

• 20130818_192033.jpg
    20130818_192033.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 6

kdalymc

Bench
The Auckland Warriors jersey with a blue NSWRL badge is quite collectable. Would've been produced sometime between 1992 (bid being accepted into the Winfield Cup) and their first competition game in 1995.

As far as I know the Warriors never actually played wearing the NSWRL logo, since the 1995 competition was played under the auspices of the ARL - with the ARL badge opposite the team logo on all the jerseys.

Der.

Are retros identical to the orig?
Just notice the Auckland retro you can buy now doesn't have the ansett...
And also the onfield had ansett text aswell as a logo, these jerseys above don't, hmmm.
Also when/ why did they wear the white jersey??

flippikat

Bench
Are retros identical to the orig?
Just notice the Auckland retro you can buy now doesn't have the ansett...
And also the onfield had ansett text aswell as a logo, these jerseys above don't, hmmm.

Just had a look at the other retro jerseys on sale - they all seem to have the arm sponsors of the time.

The only exceptions are ones from before the mid 1990s (which didn't have arm sponsors) and the Warriors 1995 jersey. No idea why it's not on the Warriors jersey.

Anyway as far as the Warriors go, I'd love to see the 1995-6 white away jersey as next year's heritage jersey.

mt.wellington

Juniors
Hey mate I've got a Auckland away jersey from 95 if you want to make an offer. I've put it on eBay before but had no bidders
I own an Auckland Warriors 1995 away match worn jersey but I was pretty keen on a replica with the tags still attached. Own the blue home jersey with tags still attached. White ones made by CCC in mint condition are very very rare. In fact, in 11 years of collecting I have never seen one!

mt.wellington

Juniors

The NSWRL badge makes it a 1994 jersey. First year they were sold. Very hard to get one in good condition. Your second paragraph is 100% correct.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Similar for western reds jerseys. There a few floating around with nswrl badge on them before the ARL badge came in.

Latest posts