What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live for iPad

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Boom!!! GOLD EDITION!!!

Are these guys for real, first they release most probably the second worst sports game of the past 5 years (only better then RLL1) then they release a GOTY edition, because it clearly deserves a GOTY edition.

They should release a version called Rugby league Live 2 - The Playable Version.

I might be interested in that.

Eff you Tru Blu.

Yeah I had a bad day today lol.

Parra Pride

Referee
I'd trade in the Rugby League Live 2 if Sidhe released a "HD" version of Rugby League 3 with updated rosters and crap on 360.

MattYg1

Bench
got the 99cent version just to confirm prior suspicions...

If you thought the Console versions of these games had poor mecahnics and horrible controls... f**ken hell...

And I will say this as a blanket statement to all versions past and present of NRL videogames... what is it with the developers thought process that harder difficulty settings simply means the opposition throw more offloads and break more tackles...

MattYg1

Bench
Boom!!! GOLD EDITION!!!

Are these guys for real, first they release most probably the second worst sports game of the past 5 years (only better then RLL1) then they release a GOTY edition, because it clearly deserves a GOTY edition.

They should release a version called Rugby league Live 2 - The Playable Version.

:lol::lol::lol: brilliant...

Latest posts