What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League on Top of the Charts.........

***MH***

Bench
From http://www.informbd.com.au/i3/html/charts.html
Top%2010%20All%20Full%20Priced%20Gam.gif

Top%2010%20PlayStation%202%20Games.gif

Top%2010%20Xbox%20Games.gif

however....
Top%2010%20PC%20Games.gif

Chart%20legend.gif

Mario

Juniors
Mighty Heighty said:
however....
Top%2010%20PC%20Games.gif

Actually, despite being number 4 in the PC chart in terms of unit volume, Rugby League was actually the number 1 PC revenue earner due to being priced slightly higher than the items higher up the list.

The NZ chart is the amusing one though

Top%2010%20NZ%20All%20Full%20Priced%20Gam.gif

not only do we come in at number 1 for Stacey Jones on PS2, and number 4 for Stacey Jones on Xbox, but the Aussie version on PS2 takes out number 6 (EB NZ imported the Aussie version rather than selling the Stacey Jones version).

Goleel

Juniors
Pretty good considering how many sales games get at christmas, and League beat that in 2 or 3 days, with the release on the 11th and all.

Mario

Juniors
eastsrule said:
LOL, I love that NZ Chart. 1st and 6th. Rugby 2004 was never top wasn't it?

Rugby 2004 was top for a couple of weeks in NZ. Not sure about Australia.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
thats really good, tops games like medal of honour and need for speed which have got so many decent reviews.

Well done everyone involved !!!

HAPPY XMAS EVERYONE !!

Rocks

Juniors
Mario said:
umosay said:
surely that warrants a sequel :D

If we could stay in the charts for several weeks at number 1 then a sequel would be very likely.

I hope there won't be any supply issues then. Throughout all my Christmas shopping, I only saw one PC version in a Dick Smith store and one PS2 version in a Grace Bros store.

No other store had it on display. Sold out.

DIEHARD

----
I saw copies at Target Chermside and xbox version at EB Chermside. Merry Christmas league fans. I LOVE YOU ALL! Except Rooster fans. ;-)

Mario

Juniors
Rocks said:
I hope there won't be any supply issues then. Throughout all my Christmas shopping, I only saw one PC version in a Dick Smith store and one PS2 version in a Grace Bros store.

No other store had it on display. Sold out.

HES has managed to get a couple of extra shipments to stores over the past few weeks. There should be a bunch of new copies arriving between Boxing Day and New Years as well.