What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Project (Website)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
They'll likely be added when my match winning performances in group 9 reggies are added.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you guys ever contacted the NRL to see if they would be interested in assisting however they can? Or even David Middleton.

The NRL doesn't hold much info. Middleton has his business to run & is more focussed on in depth data these days.

By staying independent it means we can uncover & correct anomalies, as we did last year regarding Terry Lamb playing 350 games.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm sure you could get some help from people here, not hard to set some assignments for people to go to the state library etc to look through old newspapers etc to get match lineups, crowds etc. Save you guys having to do it all by yourself. Just have break it down to assignments for certains periods and have 2 people to do each assignment so that any errors that may occur are uncovered.

W.Smith

Juniors
i love League Project and hit it up a couple times a week, i also check it out when i know what retro games Fox are showing to see if i wanna tape the games or not

great job fellah's

Jason Maher

Immortal
It's quite pathetic that the NRL don't maintain a stats archive themselves. Can't even look up stuff from last year. Thankfully there's you lads and whoever assembled the stats.rleague.com site to fill the void.

innsaneink

Referee
It's quite pathetic that the NRL don't maintain a stats archive themselves. Can't even look up stuff from last year. Thankfully there's you lads and whoever assembled the stats.rleague.com site to fill the void.
Thats the difference between passion and business.

Great site, I visit frequently - helps me look like I know what I'm talking about on RL forums.

Fantastic site-the pre origin interstate info especially the team lineups is great.One small beef can you fix game 2 2009 Justin Hodges didn't play, it was Willie Tonga.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Some fantastic work there guys.

It would be great for the English RL to donate / assist as well as the NRL. As a fan of Oldham (roughyeds) RLFC it's bloody hard trying to search for old scores and player profiles and I really do appreciate the effort you guys have put in

Any plans to cover the Brisbane comp pre-donkeys?
This.
There are a lot of QLD based fans who grew up watching the BRL & state comps such as the bulimba cup & KFC state League .

So if you boys ever get bored (as if) please feel free to work on that.
There is a Facebook site that has some history .

https://www.facebook.com/BrisbaneRugbyLeagueHistory19081987?fref=ts.

Lots of pics & info..

& lastly,What a brilliant site you have created ..
I love a trip down RL memory lane .

DC_fan

Coach
The Rugby League Project has to be one of the best websites I have seen for any sports anywhere in the world. Congratulations to everyone involved.

Are you planning to change the name?

Perth Red

Post Whore
What a great website, quite amazing depth of information on it. Massive well done to those responsible!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Time for an update.

We've now added in the results (haven't done team line-ups yet though) for all pre-season, mid season and post-season comps for the NSWRL.

And just recently we've finally finished adding in the match details (team line-ups, scorers, halftime scores, crowd, venue refs - all where possible) for all NSWRL games from 1908-1914.

We now also provided the stats and the history section for the Country RL website (Big thanks to JessEel for this!):
http://crlnsw.com.au/contact-us/history/country-origin-v-city-origin/

We also have all City v Country games in detail from 1928
All Interstate games since 1908
All test matches by Australia, England, New Zealand and France in detail.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Be nice if we could add comments to areas of the site. So you could add your comments in the game or your experience etc. Same for player pages.

Latest posts