What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League rebranded?

Stallion

First Grade
Oh you've got some sand in the vag today. Its business, lol fair mindedness? How fricking naïve are you!!
You'd have to be pretty stupid to think this isn't a competition and fight for $'s, profile and position. Same as with AFL. But then you are pretty stupid to be fair. Throw in the class system of the two codes and the distaste from Union at our cheek to break away in the first place and if you expect them to be anything other than total barstewards towards us you are totally deluded!

Fair mindedness, lol

Like I have stated you peanut royale (PR). The passive sports fan would-be stunned and shocked at the despicable and deceitfullness used by Rugby union toward repressing rugby league. You think it's fair game. These people and myself included, DON'T!

Last edited:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Or perhaps rugby league should be seen as "Elite Rugby"! ? Depends if you want to hide in the hole or not?! (You blokes seem to be that way inclined!)

So we SHOULD change the name then?

No you idiot. Its because union has been doing its dirty deceitful tricks against rugbyleague for decades. Work it out idiot! Their's proof just read it! Might wake you up?

So fair mindedness does not come into it. Im sure the neutral sports fan would have a different view point than you PR. Most I speak to are amazed at the deceitfullness and dodginess of union. You PR have poor ethics and values. Get that one up ya!

Hahah, youre sweet...

Sometimes the world isnt fair. And when someone else has an advantage, you cant expect them to just abandon it to be "fair". Especially when that advantage is in a $billion industry.

I feel like im explaining to a child why the bully at school stole their toy. The world isnt fair and crying doesnt help....

Stallion

First Grade
So we SHOULD change the name then?

Hahah, youre sweet...

Sometimes the world isnt fair. And when someone else has an advantage, you cant expect them to just abandon it to be "fair". Especially when that advantage is in a $billion industry.

I feel like im explaining to a child why the bully at school stole their toy. The world isnt fair and crying doesnt help....

No. I put forward the suggestion as more of a token thought and to put some perspective into such a ridiculous idea. You're the child champ. You just dont understand that the things that rugby union have done are deceitfull, unsportsmanlike and limiting/stopping massive populations around the world in enjoying a far superior code of football. Its not crying! It's exposing a genuine sporting wrong which rugby union hope that guys like you keep seeing it as irrelevant and not important. It's very much important and explains why rugby league has not grown in the way it should. Your pathetic stance shows a weakness in resolve and a poor regard for rugby league to grow and achieve its true place in the sports world and that is way above anything rugby union could reach.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
“A token thought”, Lol sums up every post you have ever made!

PR . You have continually backtracked and misrepresented your 'stances' since I've been on this site. Others have warned me about you and they are correct. So dwell you may on your dellusional intent for the great game of rugby league .

Perth Red

Post Whore
PR . You have continually backtracked and misrepresented your 'stances' since I've been on this site. Others have warned me about you and they are correct. So dwell you may on your dellusional intent for the great game of rugby league .

Another token thought

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Bump.

The NFL posted a video of Val Holmes trying to make it in the NFL (seen by half a million football fans in the US)

"Australian Super Star Rugby Player "

And yet somehow the f*cking Wallabies somehow get as much brand exposure out of this as we do..............