What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League scoops 2 awards before it is even released!!

TripleM

Juniors
Wow, thats sweet.. two great awards and possibly breaking world records for preorders...!

Raider_69

Post Whore
well with penrith winning the comp the whole town is footy crazy, and i know all my mates, my cousins and a few other have all pre-ordered form penrith or mt druitt........

hmmm i cant wait

In-goal

Bench
I've had my pre order in now for well over a month, i simply can't wait. It would be another boost for the programers and Rugby League if it can break the previously mentioned World Mark.

Matta

Juniors
It's not Liverpool, they've only got 300 when I asked last Wednesday. I'll guess Penrith or one of those larger stores on the east.

ripper

apparently its broken all sorts of records in N.Z and Aus, even sold faster then GTA:VC which i though couldn be broken until GTA 4 or Gran Turismo 4 came out

Big Bunny

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
i have a feeling that sydney store pushing for the record may be the penrith EB

You might be right. My brother ordered his copy at the Penrith store within a week of their taking orders and they said at the time it was beyond 1000. That store is likely to be catering not only to western Sydney but alot of people like me who are on the other side of the Blue Mountains. I have yet to even order my copy, but then I'm not really impatient.

Caged Panther

First Grade
I work in the games section of a reatiler in penrith and I can tell you the amount of people we have coming enquring about the release date of the game is astounishing. Being unable to take preorders I'll usually refer those people to one of three games stores in penrith (including EB), one of which has already indicated it has three times as many orders for this game as it did for GTA: Vice City.

Got to keep in mind though GTA wasn't available on xbox or pc.

Forum Idiot

Bench
i pre- ordred mine months ago at the gamesmen in penshurst and they told me that it had already surpassed vice city in preorders.
i think that all this assures us of a yearly version.

Forum Idiot

Bench
i pre- ordred mine months ago at the gamesmen in penshurst and they told me that it had already surpassed vice city in preorders.
i think that all this assures us of a yearly version and possibly some competition for sidhe. when other companies see how well this game went they might want to get in on some of the action.

Latest posts