What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League the Musical

Et#1_supporter

Juniors
Has anybody seen, or is thinking about seeing this?

It's a show by Dennis Carnahan, the bloke who did That's in Queensland.

He's doing Monday nights at the moment at the Bridge Hotel on Victoria Road in Rozelle. I went on Monday this week, and its really bloody funny (apart from when he heaps shit on that legend Gallen :) Goes for a couple of hours and is a good inexpensive night out of entertainment (tickets were only $20).

Monday is a bit of an awkward night (had to hold back on the beers), but really enjoyable so I thought I'd help spread the word. Definitely worth checking out - not sure where else he's on but I think he takes it on the road a bit.

Apparently Peter Beattie is going next Monday, a good chance to pick his awesome footy brain.

mozza91

Coach
I was gonna go when it was meant to be in Newcastle but I think it got canned due to lack of interest.

Et#1_supporter

Juniors
He mentioned something about doing some shows recently in newcastle

Does villain Cam end up with the narrator Yvonne Sampson?

Unfortunately not, although he should incorporate something about that, and ET and Mrs Mellor

Latest posts