Discussion in 'Parramatta Eels' started by The EELiminator, Jan 2, 2019.
How many times would that player have to be continually offside for a penalty to be blown?
If it's an intentional offside where it's an obvious penalty then penalize them, but if it's purely timing, I'd give them at least two chances.
Thread, Hindy. Thread.
1. Make scrums proper contests again.
2. Make bombs illegal.
3. 4 interchanges only.
4. Make wrestling in the ruck illegal.
5. Minimum of two passes from dummy half for each play to prevent boring one out shit.
6. Give teams the option of a ‘one play only’ tap from the 20m line after a try for a chance at a ‘4 pt conversion’.
7. Expand the 40-20. If you kick it more than 40 metres and it goes in touch then you get a scrum feed where you find touch. Kick can be from anywhere.
8. Video referee is only used in instances where a team calls for it. Each team has three uses.
Get rid of seven tackle sets except for if you kick the ball dead from outside the 30m line.
Wind down shot clocks (eg scrums, drop outs) to 10 seconds.
When i watch old games, i actually think real scrums are pretty shit too. And potentially dangerous. I reckon scrums will be abolished before they are made real again.
And i done think bombs could be abolished ... how do you distinguish a bomb?
True, scrums can get messy. I guess the objective is to create the opportunity for the team not feeding the scrum to re-gain possession if they are skilful enough. It would add more excitement and less predictability. If we can’t do that with scrums then I’m sure there is some other way to make it a genuine contest.
As for bombs I think it would be like a lot of other rules - subjective. But the relentless bomb to the corners bullshit of the last 10-15 years is really f**ken boring.
It wasnt boring when Semi was diffusing them and then running 90 metres to score a try ... take that muthaf**kers
Id like to see screaming banned at the footy. Only clapping allowed. Sick of all the screaming and noise at a game.
And people who stand up when something exciting happens. 3 strikes and your out. Sick of thet too. Along with people who keep walking past to get a beer. Ffs get one before kick off and halftime and end it.
And people with big heads. Sit them at the back. Sick of paying good money to see some oversized gorrilla plonk his arse infront of me while I stare at his danruff for 80mins. f**k me.
In summary - ban people from watching games
You have sections.
The kids area
The beer drinkers
The over sized heads
The well behaved
It isn't that hard ffs
1. go back to 5 meters so it is harder to play safe and the term "get to the kick" dies.
2. go to 11 aside so there is more space laterally and therefore more passing.
3. get rid of the knock on. If you drop the ball (in any direction) but recover it it should be automatic last tackle.
4. Change the whole penalty system. No more kicking for touch AND restart of tackle count.
Suity reckons nobody will be able to walk across the front of the stands blocking the view of those in the front rows at the new stadium. Drink on boys.
The people wearing hats
The wankers with giant foam hands
yeah that's what i was going for if you kick a field goal or penalty you get the points same as usual but if someone scores a try they win instantly
whatever happened to the 10m line on the screen we were supposed to be getting?
I reckon the NRL got that shelved cos it would make it glaringly obvious how shit and/or corrupt the refereeing is.
Ban red heads from attending games and people with too many freckles
Separate names with a comma.