Discussion in 'Parramatta Eels' started by The EELiminator, Jan 2, 2019.
Ive just got the one freckle
1. Can't due to the risk of spinal injury to the tight head props.
2. How? And why?
3. Good. While doing so, reduce the squad to 15 players. This would save the game heaps of $$$$ and also free up players for expansion clubs (T-Boon is barring up now).
4. Good, and good luck.
6. Too American.
7. Too hard to measure.
8. Good. Overturned decisions do not count as a challenge.
I'll add two.
9. Team defending on their own line must keep both feet ingoal until the ball clears the ruck (except for markers, who must be square) just like both feet must be onside with attacking kicks. Mandatory sin bin where this is infringed when more than 2 points in front. Likewise from 20 metre taps, defending side both feet must be on or behind 30 m line.
10. Get rid of 7 tackle sets.
1. Well do something else to make it a genuine contest for the ball.
2. Bombs are shit and as boring as f**k. Like a lot of other rules it would be a subject measure that is at the discretion of the ref.
3. Too far. Leave it at 17 players.
4. It can be done.
6. How is it ‘American’ and why is that a bad thing? They do big time sport better than us looooosers.
you don't need to ban bombs altogether just discourage it like they did with kicking it dead
if you put up a bomb and the opposition catch it on the full it's a 7 tackle set
what about a rule that let's us win a f**king game
Ah, the old "ban bombs" chestnut.
1. That won't happen. Eliminate the scrum and flip a coin............roll the dice 50/50.
2. Bombs should only be allowed outside the 30.
3. Fair call.
4. Sin bin.
5. That ain't gonna happen, but if a try is scored from inside the attacking teams half it should be a six pointer.
7. 40-20 or 30-30?
8. It has merit.
Go smoke a kipper or snort a dozen periwinkles.
Weren’t the NRL considering 20-40s? As in kick from inside own 20 that finds touch in opp 40?
Was speaking to an under 20s coaching staff member today (not Parra) about rule changes and he said that 20-40 rule was going to be trialled in the pre season, either the all stars or some trial games. We both agreed that it would be a pretty rare occurrence.
and people with big lugs
11. Bring back full strength beer at the footy
Agreed but I also don't think it's necessarily a bad rule either
Give everybody on the field a ball each.
We traded Norman. So we're not going to win a f**king game.
Or, no one has a ball ... imaginary ball footy
Penis Hands would still rack up plenty of handling errors.
Biannually there should be a week long rules and game play summit and everyone except Bellamy or anyone on his coaching tree are invited.
But surely referees boss #CAM2000 would have to be there?
Separate names with a comma.