What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour - Dogs 2 sign a young penrith forward

Rise Against

I spoke 2 Malcolm noad at the sharks game and he said we are extremely close to signing a young penrith forward

he wouldnt give details.. do u have any idea who is off contract at the panthers that is young and a forward? Thanks 4 ur help!

Fibroman

First Grade
We could afford to lose a forward. We can't afford to lose anymore halves or centres. I don't think there are any superstars running around in the Cougars at the moment. They bloke that plays lock ( I think it's David McClean ) is about the best of them.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Mate, McLean is a good player but i don't think he is off-contract so i doubt it's him. Probably a young forward playing Jersey Flegg or bench for Cougars.

*Sandy*

First Grade
McLean is a great player - he is a solid support player for when we need someone to do the little things right! But shhhh! :-$ Don't tell the doggies that! :lol:

How cute was his kid on Saturday night! Gosh I was a fair distance away but you could tell he was a mclean!!! And so was Shannons little one - I love them at that age they are angels!! :D

Rise Against

well they just announced on channel Ten that the dogs r going 2 announce 2 new forward signings next year!

Lets hope Its Waterhouse :lol: doubt it he is prolly on contract anyways?

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
I think we (bulldogs) have probably signed stuart fieldin and we have signed a panthers junior but im not sure who it is at the moment...

Big Mick

Referee
Hey Philips, reality check, tahu is shit and will do nothing without gidley.

Penrith will do better than parra.

Fibroman

First Grade
Wrigley and Pritchard were the only forwards that really impressed me in the lower grades. Even Fa'aso is ordinary. He has got hands like feet. We would be better off concentrating on bringing Rodney up to scratch and working on Pritchard's and Wrigley's games. We've got enough depth in the forwards. Hopefully someone from Flegg or SG Ball will shine over the next couple of years

eelsta

Bench
Big Mick said:
Hey Philips, reality check, tahu is sh*t and will do nothing without gidley.

Penrith will do better than parra.

wouldnt be shit if u got him eh ;-)
good luck to you for the semis 8) 8) 8)

Latest posts