What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour of current All Black joining The Warriors?

Brutus

Referee
Sounds like a ridiculous rumour with no basis to me.

Being an All Black in New Zealand gives you a lot of respect. Going to league means that you are going into a different sport where you have no guarantee of success. Just being able to play for the All Blacks is worth a lot to these players.

Some people like to test themselves against the best.

Loudstrat

Coach
How much would this Dagg have to improve to handle first grade? Given that a numpty like Zillman would be a superstar in Yawnion, what would it take? Obviously he'd have to improve his fitness - he would be handling the ball at least three times as much in League. He would also have to learn how to tackle, not to mention the fine and complex art of the play-the-ball and marker play. But he'd mainly have to get rid of the flab I guess.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I've heard of nonu, isn't he the tranny that wears eye liner, or is he the one that hits people with handbags?

And I've heard of Weepu, wasn't he the one that said his dream was to play for the Kiwis when he first got picked for the All Blacks?

Never heard of this dagg fellow and his mates.

Loudstrat

Coach
The only Israel Dag I know is this one

Homesick-Israel-heads-north-5961586.jpg

DIMEAST

Juniors
Dan Carter in to replace Maloney in 2013! You heard it here first people. Yeah he commands 1.5mil a season but I know a few places in Auckland that sell brown paper bags. Our new billionaire owner must have some pretty handy accountants. Done deal.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Alot of the All Blacks take less money to stay in NZ so they can play for the All Blacks like Cory Jane. They could be on 800k overseas but they lose their chance to pull on the black jersey

Grapple

Bench

That video, and most of the videos on YouTube are pretty average. Doesn't really show his footwork or passing game at all. Shame really as he was the best back in the Rugby World Cup.

How much would this Dagg have to improve to handle first grade? Given that a numpty like Zillman would be a superstar in Yawnion, what would it take? Obviously he'd have to improve his fitness - he would be handling the ball at least three times as much in League. He would also have to learn how to tackle, not to mention the fine and complex art of the play-the-ball and marker play. But he'd mainly have to get rid of the flab I guess.

He'd have to put on a bit of muscle. I think the closest comparison would be Hayne without the upper body, but probably has a better kicking game than Hayne.

Robster

Bench
Dan Carter in to replace Maloney in 2013! You heard it here first people. Yeah he commands 1.5mil a season but I know a few places in Auckland that sell brown paper bags. Our new billionaire owner must have some pretty handy accountants. Done deal.

And where did you hear that from?

aqua_duck

Coach
Talking out of your arse as usual? Konrad Hurrell seems to be handling league just fine wouldn't you say?

hellteam

First Grade
Ranger or Freuen would be awesome. I think Ranger is more likely, he doesn't really have any long term shot at the all blacks, got suspended last week for some late tackle, and is much more suited to league . Go get him Warriors

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Wouldn't be surprised if more than one of them come across to the light side after the new tv deal and salary cap increases are announced.

In saying that I'm opposed to Dagg coming to the NRL purely because of his surname.

shiznit

Coach
no f**king way piri comes over... he's waaaay too unfit for league. he would have to work his fat arse right off.... looking at the young gun halfbacks doing the rounds in NZ at the moment maybe he's seeing his time is up... but i would think a pension cheque in european RU or RL would be a better option for him.

Dagg wont come over... the NZRFU will throw everything to keep him... his upside is too big to lose at the moment.

it will be either a fringe all black who's suited to league... like Ranger.... or an all black who's accomplished everything in NZ and wants a new challenge... Ma'a Nonu, Weepu..

Wilson1

Juniors

Good way to make shit up. Carter has signed with the NZRU until 2015.

Latest posts