What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Roll Call

Old Timer

Coach
Gotta give it to the Dragons forum for the best unsubstantiated rumours in the NRL.
So many of the posters claim
I have inside info
A bloke close to the club told me
The masseur said
I know but I can't expose my source
I know the family
I have it on good authority
I would love to see people own up for the rumours and explain what went so terribly wrong.

Here are a few rumours I can remember maybe someone can organise and compile a better list.
Let's see if people are game enough to own up.

Farrah is coming
Cleary is coming
Hassler is coming
Bird is coming
Big signing to be announced before Nov1
Mary's only got 6 weeks

No doubt these things are the very lifeblood of this place but FMD we don't get too many right.

Crush

Coach
How do these rumours get started? Didn't someone say Hayne to Dragons by june 30th? Lol.

John moz

Juniors
My mate told me that wayne Bennett is and the only coach they have spoken to .He wants out of brisbane and to take up a position at dragons. What position who knows hopefully boss of the football club.

Simon

Juniors
My mate told me that wayne Bennett is and the only coach they have spoken to .He wants out of brisbane and to take up a position at dragons. What position who knows hopefully boss of the football club.

Wayne Bennett? We must have slightly similar mates, mine told me that Sir Alex Ferguson was keen on coming out of retirement and he thought where better to go than to a sport he didn't know called Rugby League and to 'manage' a team based out of a town he's never been, called Wollongong.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Gotta give it to the Dragons forum for the best unsubstantiated rumours in the NRL.
So many of the posters claim
I have inside info
A bloke close to the club told me
The masseur said
I know but I can't expose my source
I know the family
I have it on good authority
I would love to see people own up for the rumours and explain what went so terribly wrong.

Here are a few rumours I can remember maybe someone can organise and compile a better list.
Let's see if people are game enough to own up.

Farrah is coming
Cleary is coming
Hassler is coming
Bird is coming
Big signing to be announced before Nov1
Mary's only got 6 weeks

No doubt these things are the very lifeblood of this place but FMD we don't get too many right.
As Ive stated many many times I dont believe any player rumours until they are in the red v standing in the middle of the pitch waiting for the whistle to start the game

Gareth67

First Grade
Well I don't mind letting you fellas know now , but the Tupperware salesman from the Kandos Pub told me ( after I bought him a few scotch & drys ) that most of his ' hot ' tips from last season he picked up from another forum , can you imagine that !

OzDragon

Coach
Well I don't mind letting you fellas know now , but the Tupperware salesman from the Kandos Pub told me ( after I bought him a few scotch & drys ) that most of his ' hot ' tips from last season he picked up from another forum , can you imagine that !
If you can't trust a Tupperware salesman, than who can you trust?

St Georgio

Juniors
I have it on a reliable sauce that Mary will be given a 2 year extension in 3 weeks time, will be announced after the Roosters game.

Coffs dragon

Bench
I heard that the WIN bail out/partnership is coming along with the last stumbling block to be negotiated. WIN TV want to do a reality show based at St. George Leagues Club using Gordon Ramsay. It will be called "Saints Kitchen" instead of "Hells Kitchen"
The show format will follow Ramsey's usual......Who's running this f.ckin place?
This looks like a Sh.t hole decorated in the 60's by my Local Chinese Cook!
Get rid of this Sh.t and bring this place back into the current century!
It will be pure television Gold and bring the old Taj Mahal back to life.